54. EXO Suho [Requested] - Past meets Present (Sad Sweet)

You on your way to go to work and had so much in your plate. You had to wake up at three in the morning to take care of your sick three year daughter Eun Mi, and now you have to leave her to a friend.

"Sweetheart listen to eomma. I will be back before it turns night, arasseo? You are staying with Auntie Hyun Ok." you say opening the door to Hyun Ok's boutique.

"Hey Rose. Hello Eun Mi, how are you?" Hyun Ok says as the two of you walk in. She kneels in front of Eun Mi and hugs her.

"Aniyo. She's sick." you answer for your daughter.

"That's why she's not talking. You have to get to work Rose, I'll take care of her, promise."

"Arasseo, Hyun Ok-ah. Jeongmal komawo, I don't know what I would do without you." you say as you hug you best friend.

"Arasseo, you have to hurry now. Eun Mi, say goodbye to eomma." Hyun Ok tells your daughter and she waves at you. You kiss her lightly on the forehead. "Saranghae." you tell her and walk out of the boutique.

~

After your work, you had to go pick up Eun Mi. The day at your work was really stressful, everyone was arguing about who did the wrong article for the magazine. The good thing is, someone admitted it. You got your promotion yesterday, and being the Chief Financial Officer. You can never thank your boss enough for doing that to you. However, that promotion also includes a tough job.

You quickly walk to the elevator so you can go pick up your daughter as soon as possible. However, when you were about to walk into the elevator, you bumped into someone and all your files fell on the floor.

"Crap." you say going down to grab your things.

"Gwaenchanha? Jehsonghamnida." a familiar voice says. You quickly look up at him and see Suho. Your college ex-boyfriend.

"Suho-yah." you whisper.

"Rose." he says giving you a hand on the papers.

"Thanks." you say.

"Yeah, it's my fault anyways." he says putting his hand in his pockets.

"You going down?"

"Ne." he says as both of you enter the elevator.

You are praying that someone else will joing the two of you, but no one did. Awkward air fills the small room and you nearly had a heartattack. The elevator is already one floor away from the ground floor and no one said a word. Until the elevator stops and you know you will be stuck with him in there.

"Shit." you curse.

No one said a word for half an hour. But Suho decided to break the silence.

"So, how are you?" he asks.

"I'm fine. You?"

"Good." he looks away and you know that he is lying.

"That's nice to know." you say you take you phone our. Struggle to grab it from you bag while holding loads of papers, you drop your phone on the floor.

"Aish, jinja." you say and Suho grabs it for you.

"Who's this child? She's pretty." he says as he focus his eyes on your phone wallpaper.

"It's Eun Mi, my daughter."

"Your daughter? Who's the father?" he asks and the elevator start to move.

You quickly walk out when the door opens.

"Rose, jamkkanman." he says holding your arm.

"Suho, I have to go. My daughter needs me." you say. "Our daughter." you whisper.

"Mo? Our daughter?" he asks.

You start to tremble and tears form in your eyes. You quickly run outside and stop when you see a bench.

"Rose, we have a daughter? Eun Mi, is my daughter?" he asks as he sits next to you. "Why didn't you tell me? Is this the reason why you broke up with me?"

"I was scared, I didn't know what to do. I thought you won't accept the child, I thought you would leave me. I lost my family Suho, I didn't want you to lose yours because of Eun Mi." you cry and turn to face him.

"Rose, you know that I would never do that. I loved you, even until now. It's been three years I know, but I still love you. I will never leave you and Eun Mi, you could've just told me." he say with a shaky voice.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know what to do." you cry and he pulls you into a hug.

"Gwaenchanha. Can I see her?" he asks and you nod.

"Let me drive you at least." he adds.

The two of you arrive at Hyun Ok's boutique and you weren't suprised on her reaction.

"Suho? What are you doing here?" she snaps.

"Hyun Ok, can you get Eun Mi?" you tell her.

"Arasseo, she just woke up. She's feeling better." she says as she walk away.

"She was sick?" Suho asks and you nod.

"Eomma!" Eun Mi says and runs up to you.

"Hey baby, how are you feeling?"

"Okay. Who is he?" she asks in her baby voice.

"Eun Mi, it's appa." Suho says.

"Appa?! I knew I had a dad! Appa, I missed you so much. Where have you been? Mommy's been crying everynight." she tells him.

"Mian baby, appa wasn't here. But I am here now." he says hugging his daughter tight. "Jeongmal mian sweet pea, appa will never leave again." he cries on his daughter. You cry too, just seeing them like that, it feels amazing.

"Why are you cwing?" she asks.

"Nothing, appa just missed you so much." he tells her.

"Do you wove eomma?" Eun Mi asks.

"Of course I do, so much. I love both of you so much." he says looking straight into your eyes.

"Good! We'll be a happy family!" Eun Mi says while yawning.

"Baby, you're tired. You go back to sleep with auntie Hyun Ok, arasseo?" you tell her.

"Mkay." she yawns and Hyun Ok takes her.

"Can we talk?" he asks you.

"Sure." you say and the two of you take a seat.

"Look, I am sorry Rose. I didn't know. If you will give me another chance, I will do everything."

"It's not your fault Suho, it's mine. I was a coward and I was stupid." you cry.

"Do you still love me?" he asks and you just nod as tears fall.

"Oh, baby. Come here." he says and you hug him.

"We'll start over again. I promise I will make up everything that I lost." he cries.

"I know."

"Saranghae Rose."

"Saranghae Suho." you say as you kiss him on the lips.

"Kunde, I am not ready yet." you say.

"Gwaenchanha, I can wait. Just take time, arasseo? I will be here." he says cupping your face.

"Komawoyeo Suho. Mianhaeyo."

"Stop apologizing, the good thing is I am here now for you and Eun Mi. I will never leave ever again."

"I will think twice before leaving you." you tell him.

"Eomma! Appa!" Eun Mi yells running up to you.

"Saranghaeyo." she says and hugs the two of you.

Tears of joy fall from your eyes and you smile and Suho hugs the two of you.

~

THE END!

~Hyun Ok.