13. SHINee Taemin - Summerlove (Sad)

(First POV will be Taemin's and there will be a few shifting of POVs so bear with it baes. ;)

"Summer was amazing with you, we both thought the wrong thing during all the happy things we did together. We expected that we will stay together even after summer, but now I know that we won't. I thought that we both are going on the same path, I thought that we have the same dreams and same future together. Or, is it just me who thought of these stupid things. Taemin, thanks for the happy things that you shared with me, I didn't want to say goodbye properly I thought it'll be harder. The boys told me that you are getting married to someone, an arranged marriage by your parents. Why didn't you tell me? It really hurt me when I figured it out. It'll be better if it came from you, but coming from a different person's mouth, I felt stupid and pitiful. I despise you for doing that. But, I can hate my self too, I didn't tell you something Tae. I have cancer, stage four and there is no cure for that. By the time you read this, I'm already gone. I left before you know it. Thank you for making the last summer of my life the most amazing, I love you with my whole heart. This one sided love might sound so stupid, but it kept me company in my last days. I love you Lee Taemin, forever."

I read her letter for the first time, my tears leaving stains on the paper, this can't happen. This is not happening, this can't be happening. I tell my self as I break down and sob. I let my emotions out and stand up. I grab the lamp and throw it on the wall, I keep on grabbing the next things that I see, even if it's a picture frame or my phone. The adrenaline running in my veins and my heart bleeding nonstop. I stop when someone opens the door.

"What the hell? Taemin, listen here, you have to go to the hospital. (Y/N), is there and you have to see her before it's too late!" Jonghyun hyung, tells me as he grabs the last thing from. "Come on!" he yells.

(Regular POV)

You stare at the ceiling as the nurse takes your dextrose off.

"He's coming, they're on the way here." Key assures you and you just nod.

"Ms._____, we have to take you to the operating room now, are you ready?"

"Ne." you say in a dull voice.

"Alright, your friends can wait outside the OR and the other nurse aids will help you move to the stretcher."

"He's coming, I promise you." Minho says.

"Yea. He will." Onew agrees and you smile at them.

These friends are amazing, they're all so nice. You tell yourself.

The nurses move you to the stretcher to take you to the OR. You were nervous as crap and hoping that Taemin will still come to see for the last time.

"Onew, take this and give it to him if he doesn't come." you say taking your necklace off, Onew helps you.

"Arasseo, but he will come." he assures you.

"Oh. You guys, don't worry about me arasseo? You guys have been great friends to me and Taemin, thank you for everything guys." you force a smile and the nurses start to push the stretcher out of the room. The boys follow.

he's coming, he's coming. You repeat over and over. The OR door gets closer as you say it, your heart starts beat faster, and faster. He's not coming. You say and tears fall from your eyes.

"Wait!" you hear his voice and the stretcher stops moving. You hear footsteps approaching you.

"(Y/N). Listen, I love you so much. Believe me, I loved you and only you. You are the most amazing girl I've ever met and I will never ask for more. I'm sorry if I didn't tell you, I just didn't want to hurt you, you deserve better than getting hurt.'' he says.

"I loved you too, so much that it hurts. Look Taemin, promise me something, promise me that you will never be miserable, you won't think about me, you will forget me. I want you to get married to someone that you really love, don't take her for granted and lastly, find someone better than me. Arasseo. Saranghae Lee Taemin, farewell." you say as you let go of his hand.

"I love you too, (Y/N). And I will." he says kissing you on the lips. You cherish every second of it, he pulls away and stares straight into your eyes.

"Ma'am we have to bring you inside now." one of the nurse tells you and you nod. They push the stretcher to the door of the OR and you hear the boys say something.

"She wants you to have this Taemin." You hear Onew say.

Before the doors close, you hear Taemin sob and tear fall from your eyes.

You stare at the light above you, and you tell say goodbye to everything. You stare at it until you hear the start of the beep and everything went black.

THE END.

------

I know that I made too sad, I listened to Please, Don't go and Miracles in December, so yeah, I was crying while writing it.

Read my new fanfic guys! The update is next!! ;)

Love y'all thanks!

~Hyun Ok. xx