48. EXO Kyungsoo - Babysitting (Cute)

"Min-ji! Don't touch that!" you tell the seven year old little girl you are babysitting. She looks at you and sticks her tongue out.

"Who says you can tell me what to do?" she tells you.

Brat. You say in your mind.

"It's my house, sweetie." you tell her in a calm and sweet voice.

"Don't care! Merong!" she says as she start to run around your house again.

"Aish, jinja." you mumble as you clean up the cereal that she spill all over the floor.

*Ding! Dong!*

You lazily stand up to get the door.

"Who's at the door?!" Min-ji yells from your room.

"None of your business!" you yell back as the door opens.

"Okay!" she yells back.

"Hey, babysitting Min-ji again?" your boyfriend Kyungsoo says.

You just lazily nod.

"Kaja. I'll help you. She listens to me." he says.

"Cause she wants to marry you when she grows up." you laugh.

"I know! She thinks I wouldn't grow old." he tells you with his famous heart-shaped smile.

"Min-ji! Oppa's here!" you yell to her and before you even know it, she's running and squealing towards your boyfriend. You had to cover your ears to prevent your eardrums from popping.

"OPPA! OPPA! OPPA!" she squeals.

"Jeez, will you stop squealing?" you tell her and she sticks her tongue out. You do the same and smile.

"Did you miss me?" Kyungsoo asks.

"Yeah." Both you and Min-ji said at the same time. She glares at you and you raise your hands up.

"Well, I missed both of you." Kyungsoo says.

"No! Just me." Min-ji says as Kyungsoo carries her and stands up.

"Arasseo." Kyungsoo says and winks at you. You lightly giggle.

You start to clean up your whole apartment and let Kyungsoo take care of her. The whole afternoon, you listen to Min-ji talk about her future wedding with your boyfriend. You just laugh at their conversation and Min-ji's 'non-existent-future.' When the clock turns to eight, Min-ji is already fast asleep and her mom came to pick her up.

You sit on the couch next to Kyungsoo as he pretends to be asleep.

"Yah, doofus. I know you're awake." you tell him and he opens one eye.

"I'm asleep." he tells you.

"Okay, I'll sleep too." you tell him.

"But you have to baby sit me." he says in his best baby talk and sits up.

"Awww, baby Kyungsoo I would love too. Kunde you're too old." You joke as you pinch his cheeks.

"Na-uh! I am twelve!" he says in his kid voice crossing his arms in front of his chest.

"You're still too old."

"Aish! Arasseo! You just don't want me here right?" he playfully rolls his eyes.

"I do."

"Then why didn't you give me our 'Hello-kiss'?" he demands.

"Cause Min-ji was here and she's a kid." you giggle.

"Not like she never saw her parent kiss!" he nearly shouts and you kiss him.

"There. Hello." you say with a smile on your face.

"Yah! I am twelve!" he jokes.

"Okay then. It means you can't sleep with me, it's illegal cause I am twenty-one." you say getting up.

"Kunde-"

"Shht! Don't wine kid, sleep on the couch. The women needs her own room." you play along.

"Fine! You're gonna look for me." he says laying down on the couch.

After an hour, you still can't fall asleep because of Kyungsoo's loud noise. Then you hear the door open and you pretend to be asleep.

You feel him lay down next to you and kisses your forehead. He wraps your arms around your hips.

"Age doesn't matter in love. Saranghae." he whispers and you smile.

----

THE END!

----

How was it? :)

I NEED REQUESTS! 😭😩 JEBAL...Hit my inbox or leave a comment below! ⬇️⬇️⬇️

~횬 옥. xx