124. EXO Baekhyun - Dancing & Alcohols {DEDICATION}

Ari walked in the first college bonfire in their university. She looked around for her friend but she was nowhere to be found, she walked through the crowed and tried to avoid all the couple making out and rolls her eyes as she look at them. She finally saw the group of her friends and happily walked up to them and sits down next to an unfamiliar guy. 

"Hi there," he said smiling at her. 

"Hi... are you new here?" she smiled back as she take the drink that Hyun Ok was handing her. 

"Yeah. Hyun Ok invited me in this bonfire, I didn't know there was one until she told me," he chuckled and took a sip of his beer. "I'm Baekhyun by the way. Byun Baekhyun," he smiled offering his hand. 

"Oh. Um, I'm Arianne. You can just call me Ari," she smiled back shaking his hand. 

"You guys are so formal," Hyun Ok joked and laughed. 

"Let's play something guys!" Kai yelled. 

"What are we playing?" Ari asked still smiling. 

"Well, you just have to dance to a song that plays and we'll tell you what type of dance you should do. Either sexy, cute or whatever we can think of," Hyun Ok giggled preparing the music. She then plays Show Off by SoMo. 

"Baek you're up!" Xiumin said as he turns the music up. 

"Why me?" Baekhyun asked in between laughters, "Fine." He then starts dancing to it in front of Ari. He looks at her in the eyes while biting his lower lip, doing a body roll. 

"You looking at me?" her eyes widen as she watch him do a sexy dance in front of her. He then took her and guides her to his dance moves. 

After a while she was dancing along with him, she was grinding on him and he was doing the same to her. He put his hands on her hips as everyone joined the dance, and the little game turned into a dance party. She put her hand on his neck and he leaned his head against hers as they dance through the night. A couple more songs that they danced to and a couple more drinks that they shared, they were driven by the alcohol to kiss each other and before they even know it they were on the way to Baekhyun's apartment. He quickly unlocked his door as he was kissing her, he shut the door behind him and pinned her on door, lifting her legs up and wrapped them around his hips. Ari starts to unbutton his shirt and he put his hands on her ass. He walks them to his bed, stopping each time he takes each of her clothing off and dropping them on the floor. As they get in his room, he quickly put her the bed and takes her shirt off, she did the same to him keeping their lips locked. He starts moving his hips against her womanhood and pulls away from the kiss to suck on her neck, collar bone and jaw line. She tangled her fingers in his hair and tugs on it as he grinds harder on her, letting out moans. He brought his hand on her back and takes her bra off, kissing her neck going down to her chest, she then brought her hand to his pants and starts to unbutton them. He looked back at her and smirked before kissing her harder, licking her lower lip to ask for entrance. When she parted her lips, he quickly slid his tongue in and synced it with her's. He holds her hips and slowly moved his hand to her ass and lightly squeezes it. She took his shirt off of him and he took his pants off, pulled away from the kiss to look at her. 

"Baek..." she bit her lips and he interlocked their fingers. 

"You sure about this baby?" he kisses her collar bone and she nods. "I can call you baby right?" he asked as he leave a love mark on her neck. 

"Yes..." she answered with her eyes closed, planting needy kisses on his shoulder. 

Baekhyun crawls down her to take her pants off along with her panties. He runs his fingers on her legs, up to her inner thighs and around her opening. She gasped at the feeling and held onto the sheets as her back arches. He puts in two fingers and pumps them in and out, making her moan his name louder. He looks up at her and kisses her hips to help the pain go away. "It's okay baby," he told her as he plant kisses on her hips and thighs. "Fuck, I want you now..." he groaned and pulls his fingers out, kissing her inner thighs before crawling back up to her. 

"Baek... just please..." she pleaded biting on her lower lip and grips his arms. He grabs a condom from his drawer, unwraps it and quickly puts it on his hard manhood. He crashed his lips against her's and takes her hand. 

"Ready?" he asked and she nodded. He obeyed and gets inside her, groaning at the feeling. She moaned loudly and squeezed his hand. He pulled in and out slowly, kissing her every time she squeezes his hands to assure her it was okay. He then went faster and harder, making her back arc and moan his name louder. 

"Right... there. Keep going," she said in between pants, digging her nails into his skin as he hits the right spot. 

"Fuck, I'm close," he said biting his lower lip and continued hitting the right spot at the pace that she wanted. 

The room started to feel steamy, and was filled with sinful moans and sounds of skin slapping skin. Baekhyun kissed her once more and she kissed him back before they both come undone. He pulled out and collapsed next to her, pulling the blanket up to cover up their naked bodies. He held her hand tightly and she moved closer to him, resting her head on his chest. 

"This is just a one night stand huh?" she asked biting her lower lip at the thought. 

"Ani. It's not," he told her planting a kiss on the top of her head and wraps his arm around her. "You don't deserve that kind of thing Ari." 

"Then what? We just met at the bonfire Byun Baekhyun." 

"I don't know yet. But, I like you. I know it's too sudden to say that because as you said, we just met. But that's what I feel Ari," he smiled and looked down at her. "That was cheesy huh?" he chuckled. 

"Yeah, it was cheesy. But I guess we should at least see if we really do like each other," she laughed a bit and closed her eyes. 

"Doesn't this seem like I really like you?" he said letting out light chuckles. 

"We drank too much you know..." 

"But I don't feel drunk. You made me sober baby..." he said biting his lips. "So sober that I think I can go for another round." 

"Not tonight Baek," she laughed. 

"Wae? You feel so good," he said whispering the last part, which brought chills up her spine.

"Go rest," she whispered back and kissed his jawline and then his lips before laying back down. 

Baekhyun sighed, plastering a side smirk and holds her close. "If you say so," he said closing his eyes and planted a kiss on her forehead. "Tomorrow?" 

"Maybe?" she smiled and slowly drifted to sleep. 

"Tomorrow then," he smiled as he close his eyes and slowly falls asleep. 

~~~~~

The End~

~~~~~

Ari bae~ Hope this helped ;) xD 

~Hyun Ok. xx