70. SHINee Jonghyun [Requested] - Nervous Jonghyun (Cute)

"Mo? I'm meeting your parents? Is this necessary babe?" Jonghyun says as you tell him about the news. 

"Yes, it is necessary babe.'' you tell him. "We've been dating for a year now, and they haven't met you yet. 

"Crystal, jebal. I'll do anything, just don't let me meet your parents." he pouts. 

"Jagiya, you have to." you say rubbing his back. 

"Arasseo. Let's go meet them." he says sighing hugely. 

"You'll do great, they'll love you." 

-

You wait eagerly as you help your mom prepare the table for the dinner.Finally the door bell rings. "he'e here!'' you nearly yell and your parents laugh.

You quickly run to the door. You open it and find a nervous Jonghyun. 

"Jonghyunie, you're nervous aren't you." you say and he keeps his hands in his pockets and bites his inner cheeks. 

"Here, I'll take your coat." you help him as he walks in your house. 

"Are you sure they'll like me? Specially your dad?" he asks. 

''Yes, they will. I'll just go help them with the dishes, mom wanted it to look really fancy and formal.'' you say and walk away. 

''Wait, you didn't say this will be fancy and formal." he says in panic and takes the flowers from your mom's vase. 

He quickly walks to the kitchen after you and hands the flowers to your mom. 

"My lady." he says and you nearly crack up. 

"Oh, thanks. My flowers." your mom says looking at you trying to contain her laughter inside. 

Jonghyun drifts his head to the dinner table and fins a fancy set up, and find burgers on the plates. He also noticed how your dad's only wearing his regular polo shirt and your mom wearing her floral polo. 

He helps you sit down and take a seat next to you. "I thought it was formal so I grabbed your mom's flowers." he whispers and you giggle. 

"You're perfect." you wink. 

"So, you're that guy from the band SHINee huh?" your dad asks. 

"Ne, sir." he answers. 

"You can call me abeoji.'' your dad says and Jonghyun smiles. 

"Abeoji." he nods. 

"And you can call me eomonie." you mom adds. 

"I'm sorry for taking your flowers eomoni, I was really nervous when your daughter said it was a formal and fancy dinner, so yeah.'' he says rubbing the back of his neck. 

"It's okay sweetie, it's still sweet of you to do that." your mom tells him and he smiles. 

Jonghyun was nervous the whole time, and tried his best to answer your parents' questions. After the dinner, the two of you walked to the backyard and decided to hang out in there. He brings his arms over your shoulder and you smile. 

"You looked so cute when you were nervous." you giggle. 

"Nervous? Naega? When was I nervous?" he says full of sarcasm. 

"Aish, Kim Jonghyun." you say as you lay down on the grass and look up in the starry night sky. 

"Fine, I was nervous. Why did you even tell me that it was fancy and formal? That scared the crap out of me." he says joining you on the grass. 

"I knew it!" you say sitting up and point your finger at him.

He lifts his head up and attempt to bite your finger off. 

"Too slow." you tease and he sits up and hug you. He tackles you on the ground and you giggle as he tickle your sides, your weakness. 

"Yah, Jonghyunie! Jebal." you plea in between giggles. 

"No! Tell me you love me!" he says. 

"Saranghae Kim Jonghyun!" you yell. 

"Saranghae!" he reply and stops. 

You lay down on the grass and he do the same. You start to hum to Gwiyomi and you see him do it in the corner of your eye. 

"Gwiyomi!" he yells as the song ends and he kisses your cheek. 

"Yah!" you demand. 

"Mwoya?" he says in between chuckles as he smiles at you. 

"You're the cute one Jonghyunie." you tell him. 

"Gomawo jagiya. But you're still the cute one." he says as he kisses teh tip of your nose. 

"But you can still be a creeper sometimes." you tell him. 

"Only to the other boys, but not to you." he says staring you down. 

"Really? Your doing it right now.'' you tell him. 

"Aish, mian." he says with his cutest grin as he bring his hand on the top of his head. 

You quickly steal a kiss on his lips and his eyes widen adn his face blush. 

"I can still see your blush even under this dark night.'' you tell him and he laughs with the most precious laugh in the world. 

"I'll buy you a star someday, cause you are my star Crystal." he winks and cups your face. 

'I love you." he says in perfect English and you rest your head in the crook of his neck as he sings a song to you. 

~~~~

THE END~

~~~~

Requested by @Crystal167 ~Hey hun! Let me know what you think, hopefully you loved it. ^^ 

~Hyun Ok. xx