72. EXO Xiumin - Gwaenchanha? (Cute)

You walk at park your drink in one hand and your phone in the other. You stopped as you recieve as message from a friend. Suddenly, you hear screaming and you see a guy being chased by girls. He bumps into you and you fall and spill your drink on yourself, he quickly helps you to stand up and the girls start to scream.

"Bitch! Get away from my husband!" a girl yell and the guy didn't have a choice but to drag you with him.

You run with Xiumin, and finally the two of you reached a hotel. He drags you inside with him and you catch your breath. Finally, guards stop the fans from chasing the two of you.

"Gwaenchanha?" he asks and you just stare at him.

"Ummm, I think I should take you with me. The fans are getting wilder and wilder. Let's go in the room." he says and he drags you with him.

The two of you get in the elevator and you look at him.

"Mo?" he asks with a cute face.

"Yah! Michyeosseo!" you yell. "Why did you take me? I don't even know you, you are an idol from EXO, kunde, this is not good!" you yell.

"Yah, I just saved you from the fans." he says putting his hands inside his pockets.

"Aish!" you say glaring at him.

"Mianada." he says.

"Let's just go." you snap.

The two of you walk to the room and he opens in for you. As soon as the door opens a guy stands up from the couch and looks at the two of you.

''Hyung! You're in the news! And they said she's your girlfriend!" Tao yells pointing at the T.V.

"Girlfriend? Naega?!" you demand.

"Ne! Who are you?" Tao demands too.

"(Y/N)." you say.

"Awww, what I nice and cute name, and you're pretty. KUNDE! Why are you dating our hyung, without us knowing you personally?" he asks as he walks up to you.

"Yah, Tao. Gwaenchanha, she's not my girlfriend." Xiumin tells him.

"Mo? Kunde, they said in the news that you guys are dating." he reasons.

"It's a rumor Tao." Xiumin clarifies.

"Aish, arasseo. I'll be at the other boy's rooms. I have to tell them.'' he says as he leaves the two of you.

"Here take a seat." Xiumin tells you and you obey.

"Thanks for saving me anyways. But, that didn't save me at all." you smile.

"I know, the news. Mian." he says taking aseat across you.

"Gwaenchanha. This is an adventure. What's your name?" you ask him.

"Mo?! You don't know me?!" he says in shock.

"No, I just see your face but I don't know your name."

"Well aren't you a huge fan of us!" he says sarcastically and you giggle.

"It's Xiumin. But my real name is Minseok.'' he says and offers his hand.

"(Y/N)." you say shaking his hand.

"Tao's right it's a cute and pretty name for a girl like you." he smiles and you blush.

"Thanks.'' you say looking down to hide your red face.

''I'm glad I ran into you though." he says looking at you in such a different way.

"Me too." you admit.

"But you were just exploding in the elevator." he points out and you smile sarcastically, which made him laugh.

"Gwiyomi, (Y/N)." he says and you blush once again.

"Oh, yeah. I spilt your drink on you. Your so wet, you should change." he tells you.

"I don't have clothes here." you answer.

"Oh right. You can use my hoodie." he smiles.

"Aniyo, gwaenchanha."

"No, you go change araji?" he says and you just give in.

"The bathroom is that way, there are some towels and soaps in there." he points to the room.

''Arasseo. Gomawo.'' you say and you walk to the room.

After washing up, you wear your pants and undergarments and walk to the room. You walk with just a towel covering your upper area and take it off as you reach by the bed. You drop the towel and you are left with just your bra and pants. You trun around and find the door open and see Xiumin standing up and he drops the cloth on the floor. You quickly grab the towel and cover yourself. You walk up to him and playfully close his agaped mouth.

"Gwaenchanha?" you say in between giggles and he snap out.

"Oh- ne. Um, he-here's y-your hoodie. I'm just gonna go." he stutters and walks with his hand on the back of his neck and closes the door. You see him smile before closing the door.

~~~~

THE END~

~~~~

Annyeong! ^^

~Hyun Ok. xx