51. SHINee Key [Requested] - Golfing (Cute)

"Omo! That was amazing babe!" you nearly yell as Key swings the club.

"Your turn, come here." he tells you.

"I'm not good at golf." you giggle.

"I'll teach you."

"Arasseo."

He tells you to stand in front of him and he wraps his arms around you and holds your hands. He swings both of your arms and tells you how to move your lower half when swinging the club.

"Hold it like this." he tells you as you focus on his actions.

"Your legs should go like this." he says moving his legs the right way and you copy him. "Now, do both and you're all set. Try it."

"Okay." you say and repeat his actions.

"Sway...and hit!" he says and you do it. You put your hands in front of your eye and look far away.

"Whoa! Did you see that?" you joke.

"I know. It was so far and that was great. Except the ball was invisible, and the real one is still down there." he plays along and the two of you look down at the same time to find the ball.

You look at him and laugh. He walks up to you and back hugs you. He swing your bodies side to side.

"Babe, look! It's a dodo bird!" he yells and you look up to the sky.

You keep your eyes in the sky searching for one, until you realized that they are extinct. You quickly look back at him and plans on scolding him, but your lips crash on his before you can even say a word.

"Awww, my little golfer, that's sweet. But dodo birds are extinct." you say pinching his cheeks.

"But, you fell for it." he says in a weird voice because you kept your fingers in his cheeks.

"Kyeopta Kibum." you say kissing him.

"Kyeopta In Ah." he mocks you. "Alright! Let's finish this game! Did you write the scores down?"

"Oh." you say nodding.

"Alright, let's head over there!" he says walking towards the little lake.

He swing the club and he did an amazing job. The ball went straight across the lake and he sure got a high score.

"Let me right that down." you mutter and Key revels by jumping up and down. When you are done writing the score, the sprinklers turns on and wets the score. The writing faded and you can't read the score.

"Aish!" Key whines falling on the grass.

"Gwaenchanha, let's play again tomorrow. Race you to the cart!" you say quickly run.

"Nope!" he says pulling you back.

"Yah! It's like raining here!"

"So? It'll be fun, like High School Musical, Troy and Gabriella." he jokes and you giggle. "Can I have this dance?"

"There's no music."

"It's overrated. I'll sing then." he says.

"Arasseo." you say as he bows and offers his hand. You simply take it and you dance with him. He sings Replay, a ballad version I his and you smile.

"Saranghae even if you don't know how to play golf." he says.

"Saranghae even if you like stealing my Prada." you reply.

----

THE END!

----

Requested by my dear cousin. @12_Kpop_Boys_ ~Hope it's good. :) Tell me in the morning bae! See yah! :*

~Hyun Ok. xx