59. EXO Kris [Requested] - Wedding Anniversary (Romantic)

"Did he call you yet?" your friend Hyun Ok asks as she takes a mouth full of the jjajangmyun.

"Nope." you say taking a sip of your tea.

"He's a jerk I am telling you. It's your wedding anniversary, the first one, and he hasn't even called or texted you to say 'Happy anniversary Yeobo.' He wasn't even home when you woke up, he didn't even leave a note, or a flower. I mean, what type of husband does that?" she says while gesturing he hand everywhere and takes a deep breath after her long, breathless speech.

"Jeez babe, calm down. He's my husband, not yours. Or, you are getting that explosion from Kai right?" You tease your friend.

"Whuuut? Pfft, no." she says looking out the window to avoid the question.

"Did you two fought again?"

"No, we didn't." she says looking down on her drink.

"Then?"

"Well, he forgot about our anniversary last week and didn't even apologize. Yes, he's busy, but he's still have the commitment of being my fiancé right? It just doesn't make sense." she says frowning.

You reach for her hand to comfort her and squeeze it lightly assuring her it's gonna be okay. You look up and see Kai walking towards your table, holding a bouquet of flowers.

"I think, everything will be okay if you run around." you tell we and her head pops up and she turns her head.

"Kai." she says as he gets closer.

"Jagiya, jeongmal mian for forgetting about our fourth anniversary. I was all busy at work, I tried to reach you but you didn't answer my calls. I'm sorry that my apology is late, I was just giving you some space." Kai says and you stand up from your chair.

"I'll give you two some privacy, arasseo? I'll get going Hyun Ok." you say taking your purse from the floor.

"Arasseo Myriam-ah. He will come up I promise, he probably have a surprise or something romantic. Cheer up, text me the details arasseo?" Hyun Ok says blowing a kiss to you and you walk away, leaving the couple.

You turn around one last time and you see them kiss.

"Good." you mumble and walk out to the exit. Your phone beeps as you open the door, you open the message and it's from Kris.

Hey, meet me at the Oak Park in fifteen minutes. Love you.

~Kris xx

You smile, eager to see him. You didn't bother if he didn't greet you or whatever, you know he'll say it soon.

You quickly take a cab and head to the Oak Park, by the lake. You arrive there at exactly 7:35pm and the place is only lighted by the light posts and torches. You walk to yours and Kris' favorite spot, in front of the lake, under the old oak tree an take a seat on the lover's bench.

You sit and take your phone out to wait for his call, but you didn't get any, or a text. You decided to stay patient and wait for him. You look at the time and it's already eight. You sigh and bury your face in your hands.

"He's never coming." you mutter as tears scape from your eyes.

As you lift your head up, fireworks start to fill the sky across the lake. You look at it in confusion and the lights in park turns off. You panic and stand up and Christmas lights light up the railing, the trees, the poles, including the bench you at sitting on. You turn around and find the playground full of lights flowers and candles. You walk towards it and find a man figure standing under the monkey bars, with his back bent. He holds a flower and has his other hand in his pocket. You squint your eyes and finally realize that the talk man is your husband Kris.

"Yifan?" you say and he walks up to you, straightening his back.

"Hey." he says with a smile.

"I thought you're never coming. It's been twenty five minutes when you told me to come here."

"Mian, for being late. I wanted to see you at the exact time when you answered my proposal." he says and you look at the time. 8:25pm.

"Kris, that is so sweet baby." you say and e hands you the flowers.

"I'm sorry baby." he repeats.

"Gwaenchanha, jeongmal gwaenchanha baby." you say cupping his face.

"Happy first anniversary my one and only." he tells you as he puts his hands on your waist.

"I've been waiting for you to say that. Happy first anniversary baby." you say and he crashes his lips on yours and fireworks fill the night sky once again.

You pull away and hug him tightly.

"Saranghae Myriam Wu." He says moving a hair from your face and tucks it behind your ear.

"Saranghae Kevin Wu." you say and kiss him once again.

"Now, let's go home. I have a surprise." he says and he take your hand and runs to the car.

The two of you arrive in your house and he carries you to your bed room, bridal style and he squeal. He kicks open the door and reveals your bed, full of rose petals and the room, filled with romantic candles, making a dim lighting.

"What do you think?" he says putting you down.

"I love it." you say turning around to cup his face.

"Second honeymoon yeobo?" he teases as he closes the door.

"Catch me if you can." you play.

"Oh believe me, I will." he says in his sexy voice and you take your heels off and walk back wards sexily, gesturing your index finger for him to come.

He walks up to you and holds your hips, eagerly crashing his lips on yours. He gently push you down on bed and kiss you passionately. And history, repeats itself.

~~~~

THE END!

~~~~

Requested by @Krismyriamgalaxy ~Hey sweetie, I am really sorry for the super, super late update. But, I hope you like it babe. Tell me what you think.

A/N:

As for you my readers, thank you so much for 40k reads! This is so amazing and beyond what I expected. Again, I would like to apologize for updating so often, I told you my reasons, so I won't say them again. It's gonna be redundant. ^^ Anways, I will be updating as much as I can. 아자 아자, 파이팅!! ❤️💞

-Hyun Ok. xx