115. SHINee Key - Pabo (Cute)

You ran away from your boyfriend Key as he hold the Nerf Gun. The two of you were playing with Nerfs for the past two hours. You hid behind the storage house and you heard his footsteps approching you, you ran once again with your Nerf gun. 

"Ya!" he yelled and you laughed laughing at him. 

"Merong!" you yelled back and running backwards. 

"I'm gonna get you!" he yelled and ran after you. 

"Catch me if you can!" 

He ran after you and you stood up on the old swing set. You sat as he walk slowly to you and start to swing it. As he got closer to you, you jumped off the swing and fell on top of him. 

"Ow," he exclaimed and you looke dat him in concern. 

"Omo, gwaenchanha?" 

"Ani. I think I broke my spine..." he said closing his eyes. 

"M-mo?! I shouldn't have done that. Let me go get some eyes and call the boys for help!" you said and stood up. You ran to the house and before you even stepped in the house, you felt something hard hit you on the head. You looked down to find a Nerf bullet and you looked back at Key, he was laying down on the grass, cracking up. 

"Ya! I thought you're hurt?!" you said stomping your way to him. 

"Pabo...(Y/N)!" he teased and you ran up to him and start to tickle him. "Hajima! Hajima!" he yelled in between chuckles. 

"Neo...you're gonna pay for this," you said with an evil smirk.

"Hajima!" he laughed. 

"Guess what, I have something for you..." you said and leaned in to kiss him. He then closed his eyes and stretched out his lips. You left him hanging there and stood up. He immediately opened his eyes and found you taking a picture of him. 

"Pabo Kibum!" you teased in between laughters. 

"Ya! Delete that now!" he yelled and stood up. 

"And....Sent!" you said showing him the screen of your phone. You sent it to all the members of SHINee. 

"Ya! Aish!" he stomped and chased you around. You ran to the garden and turned around to find him nowhere. You walked backwards, and stumbled on a rock. You fell on you butt on the grass and he jumped out of the bushes. You squealed in shock and he tickled you. 

"Stop walking or running backwards pabo," he smirked and kissed you on your lips. 

~~~~~

THE END~

~Hyun Ok. xx