46. EXO Lay - Coolest Dad (Cute)

"Daddy! My car bwoke!" your five year old son Jinsong cries out on his baby voice.

"Show it to daddy." your husband Lay says to him.

"Can you fix it?" Jinsong pouts.

"Yes, daddy can." Lay tells him. "Let's go to mommy first and eat, after that daddy will fix it, arasseo?"

"Ne, appa." Jinsong says as he skips to the RV.

"Hey sweetie, come here be careful." you tell him as you help him up.

"Eomma, I'm hungwy." he says touching his tummy.

"Awww, okay. Mommy just finished with the food, you want some fries?" you tell him.

"Ne! Me want some fwies." he says.

"Kaja!' your husband says as he lifts him up and put him on a piggy back ride.

You prepare the food on the table and you watch your husband and son eat together. Lay immitates the sound of a train before giving it to Jinsong. Your son goes along and laugh with him.

"Mommy, eat it!" Lay says in a baby voice. "Aaah, the plane is coming choo-choo!" he says.

You see Jinsong playfully hit Lay on the arm. "Appa, that is wong, that's a twain." he says.

"Oh, mian captain." Lay says bowing playfully.

"It okay, mommy told me poeple get things wong." he smiles.

"Ara." Lay says and you smile.

After eating, you find Lay sitting outside of the RV holding the Jinsong's toy car. You back hug him.

"Gwaenchanha?" you ask.

"Yeah. I just can't figure our how to fix this."

"Mmm, you will soon. Jinsong is still asleep. I'll wake him up when any idea comes up arasseo?" you tell him.

"Arasseo." he says as he kisses you on the lips.

~

"Jinsong baby, wake up. Daddy fixed your car." you tell you son.

"Willy? I wanna see, I wanna see!" he says raising his arms for you to carry him.

You take him and hold him tightly. You walk outside the RV and find Lay standing by his car.

"Here is your controller captain." Lay says handing him his controller.

"Where's the car appa?" Jinsong asks with a cute confused face.

"Over there. It got bigger." Lay says pointing at his car.

"Woah! That's so cool daddy!"

"Well, here's what you're gonna do. You control the car, and daddy will be inside." Lay winks.

"Willy daddy? Okay, I will contwol the car." Jinsong says jumping up and down on your arm.

"Daddy will be inside. Tell me when you're ready." Lay say kissing both of you before getting in the car.

"Let's sit over here and watch daddy." you say and the two of you sit on the chair.

(Lay's POV)

"Okay, this better work." I mumble.

I look out the window and see (Y/N) raise her hand. "They're ready."

I see Jinsong plaster a very happy smile and I know that he is relaying on me. I drift my eyes to the toy car next to me on the passeger's seat and Jinsong moves it to the front, the wheel moves forward and I move the car forward.

I follow the wheel's direction and do everything that Jinsong does. He stops the car and I do too. I see him jump off of (Y/N) and run up to me, she chases him. I got out of the car and hug him.

(REGULAR POV)

You chase your son as he runs up to his daddy. Lay opens his arms wide and kneels on one knee to get to Jinsong's eye level. Jinsong runs to his arms and hugs his dad. You smile at the sweet and happy view of your husband and your son.

You run up to them and Lay carries him up. He opens one arm to hug you and you wrap your arm around his waist.

"Isn't that cool Jinsong?" you ask your son and he nods eagerly.

"You're the coolest dad in the whole pwanet appa! I wuv you!" Jinsong says and kisses Lay on the cheek.

"I love you too buddy. How about mom?" Lay asks looking at you.

"Of course I wuv her, she is the best cook evew! Saranghae eomma!" he says kissing you on the lips.

"I love you too my little champion." you tell him and the three of you do a group hug.

You spend the rest of the weekend with the two amazing boys in your life. You watch at how happy they are, and treasure every single moment of it.

They are playing trucks together while you clean the things that Jinsong left. When you walk back to the bunks of the RV, you find them sleeping together. Jinsong's head rests on Lay's arm and Lay holds him tightly, never intending to let go.

Jinsong hugs the car and Lay holds one on his free hand. You take the cars and put a blanket over them. You plant a kiss on Jinsong's forehead and a kiss on Lay's lips and he wakes up.

"Come here mom." he tells you opening his other arm. You lay down next to him and he wraps his arm around you.

"Saranghae." he whispers.

"Saranghae." you tell him as he kiss on the lips.

~~~~

THE END!

~~~~

How was it? Tell me what you think ;)

A/N:

Hey guys! 10K is so amazing! You guys are amazing! Jeongmal komawo for all the support that you gave me! It means a lot, like massive! SARANGHAEYO my lovelies! Heart, heart :3

~Hyun Ok. xx