101. EXO Luhan [Requested] - First Kiss (Cute)

"So, how do you think it went?" Luhan asked you as the two of you walked out of his parents' house.

"Well, they're all nice and sweet. They seem caring and they welcomed me warmly," you replied as he take your hand and squeezed it lightly.

"My grandma was a little harsh on you, mianhae. She's just over protective when it comes to me..." he chuckled.

"I can see. You're her favorite grandson huh?" you smiled.

"I don't see it that way but I guess so," he chuckled and took his car keys from his pocket. He unlocked the car then opened the door for you. You simply thank him and he nodded with his sweetest smile before closing the door for you and ran to the other side of the car. You smiled at the amazing night and that it went smoothly with his family. You took your phone out to look at the picture you've taken with his family. You smile as you stare at it and Luhan gets in the driver's seat and start the engine.

"Ya, you're so happy," he said taking your hand.

"Why wouldn't I be? I mean I finally met your family and it went really great," you smiled.

"I am happy to (Y/N). I'm glad they finally met the amazing girl that I've been telling them over and over again," he said and planted a soft kiss on the top of your hand.

"You're being too sweet Lu," you blushed and he smiled.

He then drove off and played the radio. You stayed silent and looked out the window, the rest of the drive was quiet. You feel like you ran out of conversations to talk to with Luhan, but not him.

"So, when do you think I can meet your family?" he asked.

"Mola, they live far away and you are really busy right now."

"I'll clear up my schedule once you come up with a sure date, arasseo?"

"Alright, if you say so. But I still want you to put your career and important things first before this," you tell him and he pulled the car over to the building where your apartment that you share with your friend is located.

"This is important for me, meeting my love's family is the most important thing right now jagi."

"Jinja?"

"Of course, you don't know how important that is for me huh?" he pouted.

"I do know it is important, but it can wait you know."

"Not everything can wait jagi," he pouted and leaned closer to you.

"Ya, what are you doing?" you said with wide eyes and lean away from him.

"I guess I've been waiting for this too long, can I have it today?" he said wiggling his eye brows.

"What?"

"This," he said making kissing sounds and stretched his lips.

"Ya! I thought you're gonna wait?" you said hitting his fore-arm.

"I just can't," he said pouting and crossed his arms.

"Aigoo..."

"You're not ready yet?" he asked.

"Mola."

"I want your first kiss to be special jagi~ so I prepared this," he said turning his music on and played a sweet and slow song. He then opened the roof of his car and start driving towards the cliff.

"Ige mwoya oppa?" you asked.

He stopped the car about 10 inches away from the end of the cliff and the railing. You looked at him in confusion and he smiled from ear to ear. The beautiful view of the city from the moutain you are in are like stars in the sky. You smiled and let the breath taking view in front of you.

"Jagi, I have something for you," he said and you shift your attention to him.

"What is it?" you sweetly asked.

He took out a necklace from his pocket. You looked at it and found that it has a key pendant.

"It's the key to my heart, and I want you to have it. Because you are the only one who will unlock it and you will have the way through my heart. I want you to keep this with you for all times, I want you to have it with you no matter what. At the time that you give this back to me, which I wish never to happen, it means that you unlocking me from you. So (Y/N), this is the symbol of my love for now." he said chuckling at the last part.

He put the necklace on you and you smile as you hold the key pendant.

"Gomawo oppa, this is really pretty," you said and hugged him. When you pull away, the two of you had an eye contact and before you even know it your head was automatically leaning closer to his and so is he. You crashed your lips on his and your heart melt on the way he kissed you. His soft lips on your sent butterflies in your stomach and electricity in your veins.

"I will never give this back to you, I love you too much to do that Luhan," you said and he laced his fingers with his.

"Jagiya, I want you to always look up okay?" he said cupping your face with his other hand.

"Waeyo?"

"Because to me you are one of those stars. You just came down here so we can meet, you are my shining star jagiya, will always be," he said smiling and you blush.

"You're so cheesy," he said.

"Am I?'' he chuckled and you nodded. "Now look at the view," he added.

"I am looking at the view," you replied looking at the beautiful city lights in front of you.

"Aniyo, you're looking at the wrong one. Look up,'' he said and you followed.

"What's up there? There are a few stars, but not that many."

"It's about to be more," he said and raised his finger and counted to three. "In three, two, one."

Just as he said one, the fireworks exploded on the night sky and you smile in surprise.

"Saranghae, (Y/N)." he said and kissed you.

~~~~~

Requested by @XiuKrisHanEXO

Hey love! I hope you liked it^^

        ~Hyun Ok. xx