123. SEVENTEEN Woozi - Science Project

"So...I can't be partners with my friend?" you asked the teacher and he just shook his head. "I understand. Who will be my partner then?" 

"Jihoon. Lee Jihoon," he told you and you turned around and found the new kid sitting all alone. "You can go take a seat next to him. I'll pass out the hand outs after I discuss the project." 

"Ne," you bowed and turned around to walk to your new seat. 

"Annyeong," he smiled and you took a seat next to him. 

"Annyeong. I'm (Y/N)," you reached out your hand as you put your bag down. 

"Jihoon. Lee Jihoon, nice to meet you," he smiled and shook your hand. 

The teacher started the discussion, he also passed the hand outs and told the pairs to start brain storming for the project. Without even knowing the class ended and it was time to go home. Your friends called you so you can go with them to the mall, however you refused and decided to wait for Jihoon. He looked at you and gave you a puzzled face, you just smiled and took your things. 

"Are you waiting for me?" he smiled and you just nodded. "Wae? Your friends wanted you to come with them." 

"Well, I don't want to spend my time and money with clothes and anything that will attract my eyes at the mall. We can walk home together or even just hang out for a bit if that's not weird," you nervously giggled as the two of you exit the classroom. 

"Ah...it's not weird at all. I don't have much friends here because I just moved so I actually find it nice that I met you," he smiled and you did too. 

"It's always nice to have a new friend," you told him and he shyly smiled. "Should we go to my house or yours?" 

"I think since that we have everything planned out for the project, should we get materials at the mall first and then we can go to your house? Our house isn't that organized from moving yet," he chuckled and you nodded. 

"Arasseo, let's do that then," you smiled and the two of you waited at the bus stop. 

When the bus arrived you hopped in and he followed, you took the seat next to the window and put your bag on your lap. He took a seat next to you and both of you were silent. You felt awkward so you decided to speak up, but he started talking as well. You giggled and he flashed a shy smile. 

"You should go first," he told you and you nodded in agreement. 

"I was gonna ask if you... uh..." he stumbled through words and you looked at him and blushed. He looked really cute and your heart fluttered at the sight. 

"You're gonna ask what?" you giggled. 

"If- if..." he gulped and avoided eye contact. "Ah! If you wanna get something to eat first before buying the stuff?" he nervously smiled and you just nodded to make him feel better. 

"Sounds good. I just want to get some ice cream, since we're going to the mall we can get it there for sure," you smiled and he smiled and looked away. 

When you arrived at the mall Jihoon let you off first and he followed behind you. The two of you walked into the mall, as soon as you found the ice cream stand you half-jogged-half-walked to it and ordered two vanilla ice creams. Jihoon followed you and just as he reached the stand you already pid for the ice creams and you had both of the orders on your hands. 

"Yeogi," you smiled and handed it to him. He shyly took it and put a hand on the back of his neck. 

"You should have let me pay for it," he muttered and you shook your head.