57. EXO Kai [Requested] - My one and only You (Romance Sad)

You are sitting on the window seat of your room. Looking out at the lake next to your house, you recall the memories you had with your now ex-boyfriend, Kai. You tear up and close your eyes.

*Knock! Knock!*

"Come in!" you yell.

"Hey, sweetie. Jongdaae is here." your mom tells you and you nod.

"Ne."

"He came with his family." she adds.

"Mo?" you panic. Kai and Jongdae are siblings, Jongdae is the older one.

You hate your parents right now for making an arrangement to Jongdae, of all the guys in the world. Now, you have to face Kai, the guy the you truly love. You heard that he's been a wreck ever since the engagement. You wanted to see him, but your parents told you not to.

"Yunhee, you coming?" your dad snaps you out of your thoughts.

"Ne, appa." you say as you stand up and take a deep breath. You take a look on you body length mirror to check your self and walk out of your room.

"Yunhee! You look lovely." Jongdae and Kai's mom tells you.

"Thank you." you say looking down.

"Well, we came here so we can talk to your parents. We also brought Kai with us, Chen's younger brother? I'm sure you know him from school." she adds.

"Ne." you say looking at Kai. He is focused on his phone.

"Kai, why won't you go and greet your brother's fiance properly?" their dad tells Kai.

"Ne, abeoji." he says avoiding any eye contact with you.

"Annyeong. Nan Jongin-imnida." he says in such a dull voice as he bows lightly.

"Nice to meet you Kai. I'm Yunhee." you say choking on the words.

He offers his hand for a hand shake, and you just want to take it and pull him into a hug. But, you are too scared and he's avoiding you. He looks into your eyes as he shake your hand and you nearly had a breakdown. You see his eyes tearing up and you frown. He qucikly look away and walk back to ohis seat.

"Hey." Jongdae says standing up and hugs you.

"Hi." you fake a smile. You see Kai clench his jaw and look at you. He looks away and stands up.

"May I be excused? I'll just be outside." Kai tells the elders and they just nod. He jogs out of the house and you see him have a break down by the lake. He stands in front of the tree where the two of you carved your intials. He punch the trunch and fall on his knees. You want to run to him and tell him that it's still him. You want to hug him and kiss him, tell him you love him. Only him.

"Well, why won't you tow love birds go have a walk on the garden." your mom tells to you and Jongdae.

"Ne." Jongdae answers and he takes your hand.

You walk hand in hand with him, but you are only focused on Kai.

"What do you think? Yunhee? Gwaenchanha?" Jongdae asks.

"Oh, ne. What were you saying?"

'You're not okay. What's bothering you?" he asks.

"Nothing." you whisper.

"Hey, I need to tell you something." he says.

"What is it?"

"I know that you are in love with someone else, I know it's my brother. I see how miserable he was since our engagement. I knew about your secret realtionship with him. I've seen how in love he is with you." he tells you stopping.