78. EXO Tao [Requested] - Regrets are always in the end (Sad)

LISTEN TO SEVERELY by Ft Island while reading this? 

or Make you feel my love by Adele

or A Drop in the Ocean by Ron Pope

or A beautiful Mess by Jason Mraz

or Miracles in December by EXO

Your CHOICE. (Box of tissues? Just in case?) 

~~~~~~~~~~~

"For the last time, I only see her as a friend okay? That's it." you hear him tell his friends. 

"If you're gonna lie, you should practice more." Suho tells him. 

''Hyung I'm not lying." 

"Aigoo, this kid. Whatever." 

"Hey Tao, wanna go get some bubble tea?" you ask him doing your best acting skills to cover up your hurt self. 

"Uh...'' Tao says looking at Suho. 

"Wae? Just go, and get me some arasseo? I have to finish something. Ka!" Suho tells him pushing his friend off of the chair and to the door with Nana. 

"Enjoy you love birds!" Suho teases the two of you and you blush. 

"Aish! Don't listen to him Nana! I know you!" he says walking ahead of you. 

"Yah, Tao. About my confession last night." you nervously say as he stop. 

"What now?" he snaps without turning around. 

"Well, the only reason why I did that was because. I'm running out of time." you say as you pull your sleeve and cover your hands. 

"Wae? Going somewhere? Good." he says coldly as he walk again. 

"Tao, I have cancer!'' you yell and he pivots and face you. 

"I have cancer Tao." you repeat. 

"Really Nana? That's the best you can come up with? You don't even look sick! But me I am getting sick of this bullshit Nana! Just knock it off, okay? I get that you confessed your love for me, that is enough okay? If you want us to stay as friends then you better stop this fucked up plan that you have." he snaps and leaves you standing there frozen.

He quickly takes a step on the side of the road and start to walk across the road, to the bubble tea shop. You look to his left and find a rushing, out of control car. You quickly running to Tao and push him out of the way and let the vehicle hit you instead. The world turns black and you hear him scream for your name. 

"Nana!" 

~

You hear the beeping of the heart monitor as you flutter your eyes open. The first person you found was your mom, and then your dad. 

''Eomma, appa." you say in such a dull voice. 

"Nana, sweetie. How are you feeling?" your mom worriedly ask as she wipe her tears and your dad wrap his arms around her. 

"Not good. Eomma, where's Tao?" you ask. 

"He's outside sweetheart, I can call him for you and leave you two to talk." you dad tells you. 

"Can you appa? Komawo." you say as he plants a sweet, full of love kiss on the the top of your head. 

Your parents head to the door and your mom gives you a sweet smile. A minute haven't came yet and Tao barges into the room like a wind. He gently close the door after seeing you are alright. 

"Nana. Oh, thank God you are alright." he says as he run up to you. 

"Tao, listen-" 

"Paboya! Why did you do that? You have cancer, it's gotten worse! I should've believed that you did have cancer, but, I didn't. You shouldn't have saved me you know, I don't deserve your sacrifice." he says looking down and you see tears drop on the floor. 

"You wanna know why? Because I love you, and I want you to live. Yes, I do have cancer which is another reason why I let the car hit me instead of you." you start as a lump forms in your throat. "The cancer will get worse as it spread around my body. I will have to suffer more, while this way, I can rest." 

"Aniyo. Aniyo. I won't let you rest Nana. Don't leave me please." he plea taking your hand. 

You take a deep breath from the oxygen connected to your nose. 

"Look, Tao. This is better right? You said it was good that I am leaving. You're better off without me." 

"Aniyo, please listen to me Nana, listen." 

"Tao, you don't have to pretend that you love me." 

''I am not pretending." he cries. 

"Come here, I need to give you- so-something." you say as you run out of breath and start to feel dizzy. 

"Gwaenchanha?" he asks but you ignore him. 

You grab the necklace and take it off, you hand it to him and he stare at it. 

"Thanks for making me love you, even if it's one sided. Saranghae Huang Zitao. Forever.'' you say as the line slowly goes flat. 

Tao stands next to your bed as he scream for the doctors and your parents barge in with the doctors. Tao was pulled back by the nurses and he cry as he look at you. You give your parents a sweet, loving smile and you do the same with Tao. The beep goes flat, your eyes shut and a tear escape from the side of your eye.

(Tao's POV)

"I wish I could've proved to you that my love was real. I only found the guts to tell you at the last minute. My biggest regret in life is that I let my pride drag me, I ignored my true feelings. But Nana, I would love you to know that I love you. I'm sorry if I hurt you, if I can turn back time I will. But my Time Control powers are only in my dreams, I will carry your necklace around with me. I remember your smile, your last smile before you close your eyes. I think I got the message, you'll stay in my heart forever, but I can't promise you that I will be happy Nana. I will try. Saranghae, Kim Nana. Saranghae." 

I close my eyes and let the tears fall like rain. I place a red rose next to her tumb stone. I put my hood on, close the zipper of my jacket and stand there as rain pours, as her tears rain on me. 

~~~~~

THE END. 

~~~~~

@KimNana88 Hey! I hope you love it. I'm sorry forthe long wait. Let me know what you think! ^^

~Hyun Ok. xx