81. SHINee Minho - In Love (Sweet)

You stand by the waiting area all by yourself and wait for Minho to come out of the arrivals door. You came two hours early since you can't stand to wait for time to pass by at your house. You stand there, holding your sign saying: WELCOME HOME JAGIYA! ❤️ 사랑행!

Suddenly you hear girls squealing and run towards the arrivals. You finally see Key, Jonghyun and Onew. You wave at them and as soon as they see you, they go straight to you after approaching the fans.

"Oh my God. It's that girl again." a fan says as they walk pass you.

"I heard she's just using Minho Oppa for fame, who knows she could be a social climber." another girl says.

"Or worse. A gold digger." another girl says and they laugh. You just stand there out of words and your head down.

"Ya! I thought you guys are our fans? Why be like this to (Y/N)?" Jonghyun tells the girls and they immediately apologise.

"Jeongmal mian oppa." the girls say in unison while bowing multiple times.

"That's enough. Why are you apologising to Jonghyun hyung? Apologise to my girlfriend." Minho tells the girls as he walk towards you with Taemin.

"Mianada, (Y/N)-ssi." the girls say bowing.

"Gwaenchanhayeo." you kindly say and they walk away.

"Jagiya, gwaenchanha?" Minho worriedly asks.

"Nae." you lie. Even though the words hurt you, you decided to ignore your feelings and be brave for your boyfriend.

"Jinja?" he asksholding your hands. You just simply shake your head as tears escape from your eyes.

"Omo! Hajima." Key says as Jonghyun holds him back.

"(Y/N) you shouldn't listen to those type of fans. I guarantee you ninety-nine percent of the SHAWOL fandom loves you." Jonghyun says and all the boys agree, nodding like fifth graders.

"Hyung, we'll go ahead arasseo? Tell manager that I can't go to the interview due to an emergency. A very important one." Minho tells Onew.

"Hajima. You have to go." you tell him.

"Jagiya, I would rather stay with you and comfort you than let you be alone."

"I'll be fine. I promise." you tell him forcing a smile.

"Then just come with us noona." Taemin suggests.

"Did you just called me 'noona'?" you ask with a smile.

"Nae. I'm trying my best to respect my sunbae-nims and people older than me." he says with his prettiest smile.

"So you're calling us 'hyung' from now on?" Onew asks.

"Nae. Except for Jonghyun." Taemin jokes and Jonghyun throws his bag at Taemin.

"Aish! This kid." Jonghyun says.

"Hyung! That hurts!" Taemin says.

"Then you better call me hyung." Jonghyun says.

"Arasseo! Arasseo!" Taemin says and throws Jonghyun's bag back to him.

"So, do you have to courage to go with us?" Minho asks and you nod with a smile on your face.

"That's the spirit! Kaja!" Key says hugging you.

"Ya! Who told you you can just touch her?" Minho jokes taking you away from Key.

"I am the only one who can hold her." Minho tells his friends while looking straight into your eyes and you blush. "She's my girl."

Along with the boys, you walk out of the airport and into the parking lot where the driver is waiting. When you were about to get in the car with Minho someone called him.

"Minho Oppa!" Minho turns around and you do too.

"Oh, YuMi." Minho says as the girls runs up to him.

"Omo! When did you get here? Remember you promised me that when you get back from tour, I will be the first person to know and that you will go straight to my apartment." the girl says taking his arm and holding it as if he's gonna be stolen from her.

"Uh, YuMi. Look, I was busy and (Y/N) was waiting for me." he tells her taking her hand, taking it off of his arm.

"(Y/N), is she your cousin?" she srupidly ask.

"Aniyo. My girlfriend, right here." Minho says in between light chuckles and he wrap his arm around your shoulders.

"M-mo? She's your girlfriend? That girl?" she says looking at you in disgust.

"Nae. What's wrong with her?" Minho answers, scrunching his eyebrows.

"Nothing oppa. Why her?" she asks.

"Jagiya, just go wait inside arasseo?'' says and you follow.

As soon as you get in the car, the boys start to ask you questions.

"Gwaenchanha?" Jonghyun asks in concern.

"Nae." you honestly say.

"YuMi, no matter what you do my heart won't change. I love her, she loves me. I don't care what anybody thinks, or whatever you think. All I can tell you is, I am in love with (Y/N) and that will never change." Minho tells YuMi and you smile and blush as your heart leaps at his sweet words.

"Kunde wae? Oppa, wae?" YuMi asks like a kid.

"You want to know why? Because she is just the most amazing girl I've ever met. She is pretty, nice and has everything a guy looks for a girl. So YuMi, jeongmal mian. But I think I already found the girl that I am gonna marry." he says and he opens the car door.

Everyone was silent as Minho get in the car.

"Waeyo?" he asks.

"Awwweee... our Min-min. Already thinking about marriage!" Key says.

"Well, it's true. I found the girl I'm marrying." Minho says looking at in your eyes and you can see how honest, and happy he is on what he say. He pulls you into a hug and you smile from ear to ear as he plants a sweet kiss on the top of your head.

~~~~

THE END.

~