68. SHINee Onew [Requested] - Movie Popcorn & Ex (JealousySexy)

"What seat number ma'am, sir?" the staff asks you and Onew as you walk into the cinema you are assigned in. You struggle to get the ticket from your hand since you are holding two drinks.

"I'll take it babe." Onew says as he take the ticket from you. "15C and 16C."

"This way please.'' the girl says and the two of you follow. Onew takes the two drinks from you in exchange of the popcorn bowl and you smile.

"Here you go ma'am and sir. Please feel free to use the button for the strecher and the table. If you are facing a problem and has an opinion to tell us, please do so. Enjoy your movie." the girl says politely as the two of you thank her with a simple bow.

''Right here jagiya." Onew says letting you sit first.

"Gomawo." you blush at his weet actions and you thank the mid lighting of the place.

You sit next to an empty seat and press the button for the seat to extend for your legs.

"Waah, IMAX sure is luxury." you tell your boyfriend.

"I know, that's why it's my favorite movie theater." he smiles and you put your drinks on the arm table in front of you.

"Stay here, I'll go take a piss before the movie starts. I don't wanna miss any part of it." he says letting out a light chuckle in the end.

"Arasseo. I'll be here, promise." you say raising your right hand for a pledge.

'Good." he smiles as he walks away.

You sit there relaxing and enjoying the day off from work. You close your eyes and listen to the classical music.

"Pamela?" a guy asks and you quickly open your eyes.

"Kai?" you say in shock as you see your ex boyfriend sit next to you.

'Are you alone?" he asks.

"Aniyo, I'm with Onew." you tell him.

"Jinja? Wow, he is a nice guy. He brought you here, I wish I could've before , but you know, I don't have a job yet." he says.

"Aish, Kim Jongin. Don't you have a girlfriend?'' you tease.

"Me? How can I not have a girlfriend? This cute face? Wow, you lost faith in this hotness?" he says shaking his head and plasters a cocky smirk.

"You're cocky." you tease.

"Rude much?" he says and you laugh.

"I was kidding you know."

''You always used to call me that, so I know you are.'' he winks and you giggle.

"Jagiya, you found a friend here?'' Onew says sitting next to you and takes your hand. You look at your hand and back at him and you are hinted that he is indeed jealous.

"Sup man, I'm Kai." Kai says politely.

"Onew, Pamela's boyfriend." Onew answers offering a hand and Kai politely shakes it.

"I've heard of you man, from Taemin hyung." Kai says.

"Taemin, you know him?" Onew says.

''Ne, we're really great friends." Kai says and Onew just nods.

"Ooh! The movies starting, you two can talk later.'' you tell the boys and they just stop.

"What is this movie about again?" Onew whispers.

"It's the second book of Divergent, the one that I've been reading?" you tell him.

"Oh, okay. I might not know what's happening so just tell me araseeo?" he tells you but you didn't hear him because you start to talk to Kai about the intro of the movie.