10. Aftermath

Nothing much to say... 

Vote, Fan, Comment  x (That is if you like it) 

Song at the side is BFMV, Forever and Always. 

********************************* 

10. Aftermath

Blake’s POV

I shut the door of my car and sighed. Today was going to be a long day. As it had been the past couple of days. Or weeks. As I walked past the student parking lot I saw the looks boys gave me—their hooded gazes on my body was kind of disgusting. Any other time I would have been completely flattered but over the past month I’d been feeling all kinds of wrong that I just avoided people.

After the final shooting finished I returned home, my aunt questioning my every move I made and I admit it pissed me off big time. I couldn’t make her go away—she was family—the only one I had left. I didn’t want to rely on others and so I took attention from myself. It was okay—quiet, even with Noah prancing around the school like he owned the place. I tried not to think of him too much.

Two days ago, Abercrombie and Fitch released their new campaign advertisement of Noah and myself. It was why I’d been getting perverted stares from countless boys over the past two days. It was gross and unflattering. I watched the ad and I admit—it was sexy. Because of Noah. I admit I looked good in it too and I was surprised at how much passion there was in mine and Noah’s kiss. I didn’t think the stupid bastards would put the accidental kiss on but they did and it pissed me off. Needless to say I couldn’t do a thing about my current situation. I couldn’t do a single thing about the stares, the guys that came up and asked me out on dates. Nothing. Nada.

You could say I was pissed off at Noah...a lot.

It seemed that everything that had anything to do with Noah pissed me off. I vowed after that night—I vowed never to speak to him after what he and I had done. I remember it, as if it were yesterday—even with the raging hangover I had that morning—I remember every waking detail of that memory. The one where I woke up with Noah by my side, right after our one night stand.  

~Flashback~

“What the hell.” I muttered. I’d never been one to drink and when I got drunk—I got drunk. I knew it easily explained the throbbing pain in my head and my need to pee. My bladder was weak, especially when I was drunk. I got up and felt a cool breeze.

Huh? I began to focus my eyes on where I was, what I was doing. It was then that I realized I was not in my room. There were French doors that opened up to a balcony that blew in a nice sea breeze. Again, I wondered why my body—my whole body was feeling to fresh. I looked down.

I was stark naked. My eyes immediately widened and I didn’t know what else to do then to grab the blanket I was wrapped around. That was my stupid mistake. I didn’t even know but there he was, face down on the bed breathing deeply and snoring lightly. The blanket I’d taken and wrapped around myself was apparently the only thing covering him up too. I had to choose—me, stark naked or him and his gorgeous, sculpted muscles and perfect ass.

It was obvious that I’d choose myself. I wrapped it around myself, tighter like a towel and then decided on poking him. His head was down so I didn’t know who he was but the outline of his naked body, the dark blonde hair—it was obvious that it was Noah. Who else would take advantage of a drunken girl? He’d been trying to get me since the first day he met me. Now he had.