Epilogue

Epilogue 
Blake's POV

"Sam! How's my godchildren?" I asked, cooing at the very large and pregant Sam who glared at me as she sat on the large chair of our hotel room. She was rubbing her belly soothingly as if she were afraid one more kick from her babies would send her to the emergency room to give birth earlier than usual.

"If I wasn't like this I would tackle you." She said.

Sam and I were friends now. Days after Noah broke it off with her she came to my house, upset and a little out of sorts. She held Bailey to her chest, sobbing about how life never worked out and we just...bonded. When Noah got home from school and found a very tired Sam on her living room couch he was displeased...then I told him about how we bonded and how she was so sweet about everything. In time we became best friends. 

Hence being my maid of honor. 

Noah and I had been together for five years. At first I was reluctant to enter a relationship with him. I always questioned myself on why, why this perfect ex-hollywood star, this amazing boy --man would want someone like me? Plain, kicked out of juvie and supposedly dead under the US law? 

He just said it was because he loves me. 

We got engaged a year after our relationship began and that was when I finally got the guts to tell Eli that Noah was his father. I expected my baby to be upset but he wasn't and for that I was thankful. Eli and Noah had a beautiful relationship--Eli looked up to Noah and wanted to be like him, an actor. I didn't protest--whatever Eli wanted to do was good with me, as long as I was in his future...as long as he was happy. If Eli was happy then I was too.

Two years after being together Noah notifced that Sam and I had been getting together more often. She even came to Portugal with us for a few months where she met her husband, Armando. She moved to the UK with him after that and became pregant with their first--her second--child, Emilia. Soon after she had Christof and now she had the twins whose genders were a mystery to us. 

Noah and I had talked about more children at some point and it was why we waited this long to get married. At first we were going to get married two years after our engagement but then I found out that I carried mine and Noah's second child. Harrison took after me, my dark hair and eyes, my fair skin but thankfully inherited Noah's build and bubbly personality--like Eli. As soon as he was born Eli took it upon himself to be the best big brother ever.

Noah and I were so proud of him.

 We waited because I decided that having Harry walk alongside Eli as our ring-bearers would be the most perfect thing ever. So there were my two babies--Eli at eight and Harry at the cute age of three were both dressed in tuxes. Eli running Harry over what he was meant to do, telling his brother to be a good boy and smiling like a sweetheart. Things weren't always easy with Eli--we moved around every six months which mustn't have been easy on my baby boy growing up. Now he was happier because he was going to officially have a mother and father.

I only wished mine and Noah's parents were here.

According to the US government I no longer exist so I was going to get married under Isabella Lowe. Thankfully formalities didn't matter to Noah or myself sine we weren't traditional in the first place. He was upset that we couldn't invite his family who he no longer contacts for his safety. Five years ago Noah made a decision--me or his family. I knew I should be happy that he gave them up, only calling them twice a year. They thought Noah had gone...insane but Noah has always assured them that he was happy and needed time. 

I hated being the reason to why Noah could no longer see his family but I was selfish--am selfish. I need Noah like I need Eli. I need them to function--to live.