13. The Plan

It's almost finished! 5-7 Chapters left! Happy Holidays :) x

Fan/Vote/Comment :) 

******

13. The Plans

Blake’s POV

The money came. It actually freaking came! For the past three weeks I’d been locked up. Yeah, locked up but they’d stopped drugging me and actually began to feed me. The idiots who kidnapped me sent the video three days late but stuck a note with that tape that said my aunt had four weeks to send two hundred million instead of the five million in one day. I was flabbergasted when Ironman—whose name I was yet to be offered—grinned and came into my small, cramped cell and announced that the money came.

I wasn’t on friendly terms with the three men—Ironman, Spiderman and Bumblebee from the Transformers were the three main guys that I was always seen with. Ironman, I didn’t like—well, I didn’t like any of them a lot but I wasn’t happy with Ironman the most since he pushed himself against me and always acted like a pervert. Bumblebee at least had some respect for me and Spiderman was the quite brooding type. I liked him the most since he brought me food every two days.

In a way I was used to the dark surroundings and I was glad that I wasn’t afraid of the dark. Every night though I’d wake up and get claustrophobic. I needed fresh air but they didn’t see that—not to mention the fact that I’d been getting these horrible stomach cramps. I didn’t get sick anymore but I felt as If I always had vomit in my throat that itched to come out.

I was glad that my aunt got the money but I was curious as to how. She was rich but she couldn’t possibly be that rich. I wondered how she was, what she was doing, whether at this moment she was tapping her fingers on the rosewood table, drinking chamomile tea. In the beginning I was too tired to think of her now she was one of the two people that inhabited my mind. Three guesses who the other one is?

1.       He’s famous.

2.       He’s gorgeous.

3.       He’s an asshole.

That’s right. Noah Hunt was in my mind always and it scared me how much I thought of him. I thought of our conversation that one time when we fell asleep together, the night I’d lost myself to him—the countless times he’d persuade me that he was the good guy. Noah was good. Too good and I was just some ex-juvie orphan girl that had no place to go in life. I was good for nothing really.

And sadly that was what I had to get me through the days.

Maybe it was wrong to be so…pessimistic but I had to be, I had to be realistic and see the side of things. I was glad that someone…basically my aunt, cared enough—sent money so they wouldn’t touch me or hurt me. I was okay as far as it goes, I wasn’t hurt but I was sure that I was insane inside but I had been repressing it. There was a part of me—the Blake Deveraux that was roughed up, the Blake Deveraux who created trouble who knew she could escape, who knew she could escape but most likely die. That Blake Deveraux would have risked anything to get out, even her life.

But something inside me wasn’t allowing me to think negatively. Something inside me was telling me to stop being to negative. That was the part that thought of Noah. I hated that I thought of him so much and even more, I hated that I cared. The guy was a dick who stole my virginity from me! Of course I’d hate him right? Wrong.