9. Jump or Die

Before you read please READ this rant! I'll try and keep it short. Okay so just a fair warning that this chapter is insane. It's a jump or die chapter. For me jump or die chapters mean several different things happen so the characters jump or die in the situation. In this chapter, Blake is completely vulnerable so please don't judge as there isn't as much humour as you'd like it to. Anyway, the stuff that will happen around the in will surprise a few people--like I said, Jump or Die. Anyway, I hope you still like it! Plus, there's tons of insight on Blake's past!

Please point out any mistakes as I haven't edited nor have I proofread! It'll be the best if you VOTE, COMMENT and FAN! :)

Dedicated to Bad_Boy_Blake :) Thank's so much!
Song at the side is Shelter by Birdy. It's a great song--not to mention perfect for this chapter. Play anytime after Noah's POV. x  

*********************************************

 9. Jump or Die 

Blake’s POV

As far as I was concerned, Abercrombie and Fitch was an expensive American branded clothing line who had only perfectly toned bodies to model their clothing. It was true so you could say I’m maybe a little bit flattered that people even think I’m worthy of becoming a model.

But...and it was a big BUT, I didn’t want to work with Noah knowing I dislike the fact that he’s too good...and the fact that I want to jump him. Like I did now. I was staring out into the beach—the location for the shoot wearing a plain white dress with my hair flying everywhere and my feet kissing the sand. I was just supposed to do some slow motion thing with Noah where he rises up from the water, dripping wet and he sees me in my white A&F outfit—apparently ‘realizes’ I’m the girl of his dreams—and he just has to run up, spin me around and we had to look at each other all lovey dovey.

Now for me—it was easy. Say I’m being a bit overconfident but it was Noah I was worried about. I knew he liked me—he was practically begging me to date him. It made me feel bad occasionally because I wanted him. But I was no good for him. The whores at school would do him better than me. I would only give his reputation as Hollywood’s Golden Boy grief. I was Little Miss Rebellious to everyone else but him.

I sighed. We’d done this for about twenty eight times now and Noah kept on making mistakes. Apparently he wasn’t ‘in the game’ and the director—Marco was getting more and more impatient by the minute. So was I but I enjoyed my view...not Noah’s half nakedness although that was a really big part of why I enjoyed the job but I enjoyed the sunset.

That was why we were in a hurry. The sun was setting—this was just a commercial so we should have been done by now. They didn’t want to waste their time on a delinquent and a rising model. Pfft. Yeah right, rising model. I felt warmth from behind me and smirked inwardly to myself. Noah thought he could scare me.  He’d been trying over the past few days—coming up behind me and saying ‘boo’! I would feign being afraid and he would smirk—I think he liked knowing he had some kind of power over me.

Poor, poor Noah Hunt. You gorgeous, clueless, sweet, pathetic boy. I know I think like I’m bi-polar. Yes, I thought he was drop dead gorgeous. But he was also clueless as a gullible blonde. He was super sweet and knew the most brilliant things to day—but he was also pathetic for not understanding what everyone else sees. He needed to understand that he deserved better...he shouldn’t go after something that’s broken.

My thoughts made me sad and I didn’t think I could feign being afraid anymore. “Noah, I know you’re behind me.”

He grinned and turned my body to face his...oh damn that freaking eight pack. That Zac Efron kid from high school musical makes Noah look like he’s on steroids...except it suit his bulky, super sexy body. I looked away from him and met his stormed blue eyes. They were elated and hyper looking. I raised a brow. “See something you like, Miss Deveraux?”