21. Lies & Betrayal

21. Lies & Betrayal  

Blake's POV

I hadn't seen Noah in four days. First, I was ten kinds of nervous. Why?:  

1. I loved him. His kiss proved that.  

2. I was scared he's use Eli against me for all I'd done.  

3. I was scared Eli would ask who Noah was. 

4. I was afraid Noah would tell Eli who he was 

5. I was scared of what Noah would do with Sam...Bailey too.

6. I was scared of being the cause of a broken relationship 

7. I knew Noah felt something for me...that much was still obvious  

8. I was frightened of how he expected me to act when he saw me again 

9. I didn't know how I was supposed to act around him now. 

10. I was afraid of what his choices would be.

I knew one thing though, if Noah were to give up Sam for me then I would be beyond pissed. Why? Because Sam was innocent and even if a part of me disliked her for having Noah, I was thankful she was there when he was so...broken. I'd hate myself a little if Noah broke it off with her but I knew I'd take him back, I cared about him enough for that.

"Momma, I'm sleepy." groaned Eli.

"I know baby. Let's just get some food and we'll head back home, 'kay?" He didn't even reply. That's how tired my little nugget was.

We were both just coming out of this play-land area in the outskirts of New York when we took a cab to the Upper East Side and I just needed to get some food for dinner. That's how we ended up outside a McDonald's shop when I nearly tripped over where I was walking and suddenly fell over someone. I heard them start to apologize when they suddenly swore, hissing something under their breath. When I looked up it was Sam, Noah's girlfriend.

"Oh, hello." I said, feeling a little awkward. I never actually talked to the girl properly so running into her was weird. It was about nine p.m. at night and I could smell the alcohol coming out of her. She had an award-winning smirk plastered on her face and suddenly...I disliked her that much more.

She was one of those girls. The perfect teachers' pet types that get the honorable boys.

"Hi." She sneered. She had a few girls behind her and told them that she'd be with them soon, for them to go on ahead and have fun. She obviously wanted some alone time with me. She eyed me up and down for about five minutes when her eyes shifted to Eli.

Thankfully, Eli was playing with my iPhone and couldn't see the harsh glare that the bitch was giving her. Yes. She was glaring at my perfect, innocent baby boy. From now on she'll be the bitch. "If you don't mind, I'd appreciate it if I'm the one you're hatefully looking at and not my kid."

She sneers yet again. "Your bastard kid."

I clenched my hands into fists and glared at her. Granted she backed down a little bit but she rolled her eyes. "Please, you don't scare me."

"Do you want me to?" I growled, advancing on her. She stepped back, eyes widening for a second. I grinned evilly. "I thought so."

"We need to talk." she said.

I scoffed. "I thought people only said those four words when things are serious but baby we've only known each other for a while." I said sarcastically, eyeing her up and down. Sam was wearing a micro-mini dress, bright purple pumps and she had her long blonde locks pulled up into a tight bun on the crown of her head.