Author's Note and Description.

Noah Hunt is Hollywood's Golden Boy. He has the talent, the fame and the adoring fans. But amidst all the adoring fans would be fake friends and fake girlfriends. Noah's never once had a proper relationship and for his senior year he wishes to at least have a normal life.

 Now, let’s bring Miss Rebellious and recently-released-from-juvenile detention: Miss Blake Deveraux.  Blake has trust troubles—she has trouble with socializing and always get’s hitched with the wrong crowd.
Two different people from different places of social statuses—the rich boy, the poor girl. The good boy—the bad girl. The golden boy that would always be remembered and the rebellious girl who everyone forgot.

But somehow they both catch each other’s eyes. So why do they end up lusting for each other and eventually turning it into more than a single  night stuck in school? Will love be their outcome?

***

Author's Note:

I know that I haven't finished some of my other stories but this is  one I actually wanted to share with you all because I've been working on the plot for a while. This Story used to be called "How it started with Abercrombie & Fitch" But people didn't really know A&F and this is also a story about Hollywood's Golden Boy and a Miss Rebellious. Anyway, I hopey you like it and I hope you check out my other stories such as: Teenage Dream, The Story of Us and of course My Only Love! :) You should know that I'm used to deadlining stories so I'm not behind and sometimes I do upload on a base of votes. I do 3-5 votes and upload the next chapter which is usually already ready so you shouldn't have to wait too long till the next chapter is out unless it hasnt been voted on. Anyway, last thing to say is that The Golden Boy & Miss Rebellious might occasionally have some coarse language and  the occasional sexual content so please don't take it lightly and I'm just warning you. It isn't full on but it will appear once in a while. Anyway, I hope you like it! :)