Unsteady Conflictions

WARNING!!
CHAPTER CONTAINS SELF HARM  AND NOTIONS TOWARDS SUCH ACTIONS.

***Laila's P.O.V***

I squint my eyes open, sun rays falling against my face. My head feels heavy and my body feels sore. Extremely sore.

In a rush last night's events flood back to me and I smile turning in the bed only to be met with ruffled sheets. My smile drops and I purse my lips. 

Sitting up I wrap the sheet around me and head to the bathroom which is also empty. I shake my head and take a shower. My mood declines further as I wash myself with his body wash, wondering where the hell he could have gone. 

Would it be back to Royalty?

Exiting the shower I laugh to myself. He'd have to be an absolute pussy if he did.

Pulling on my clothes I leave his room but ensure to leave my knickers tucked on his drawer as a farewell gift. Walking to my dorm room I refuse to overthink the situation and instead focus on something more positive. Like the fact Neveah was coming  home today. 

Entering my room and check the time, 11:45.

Okay. It was way later than I realized. 

Maybe Zane just went to the airport and didn't want to wake me.

But I knew I was just lying to myself as to avoid the truth. And that was what I'd keep doing if it meant stability for my mental health. 

Pulling on clean clothes I make my way to the airport. Upon arriving there I see Royalty, yet I don't see any sign of Zane and I feel my heart slightly drop. Walking up to Royalty,I realize  she looks more depressed than usual and this puts a smile back on my face.

"Everything okay, love?", I ask standing next to her, feigning concern.

She jumps before glaring at me her eyes filled with anger and I quirk my brow trying to hide my smile.

"I know what you're doing you rat, just wait till I tell Neveah", she bites.

I smile looking forward, "What ever are you speaking of, Royalty?".

She glares at me, her nose flaring. Oh those pregnancy hormones must have her in such a rage. "You know exactly what I mean Laila. I won't let you and your slutty ways get away with anything".

Rolling my eyes I turn to her, "And what the fuck are you going to do, huh? We both know you wont tell Neveah anything and a little birdy tells me that Zane could care less what happens to you. So what you gonna do bitch? Because last time I checked, I beat your ass up pretty bad and we wouldn't want anything happening to that precious baby of yours now, would we?", I said with a smile and rubbing my hand against her stomach.

Her breath falters and she pulls away from my touch, fear in her eyes.

I cocked my head to the side a smug look on my face. That was the Royalty I loved to see. Small, frightened Royalty.

Scanning the crowd I spot Neveah and my smile grows bigger but falters slightly when I see Jax behind her.

Why was he with her?

"Aw look at that, is Laila hurt? Kama is a bitch you know. And cheaters always get their karma.", Royalty sneers brushing past me.

My jaw ticks and I glare at her retreating figure before advancing towards them.