Risky Bindings

** Unknown P.O.V**

She looked around her before knocking on the door.

In her hand, she held a gift bag. It wasn't much but she always ensured that she brought something when she visited.

Even if she would feel the debt in her pockets later.

An old lady answered the door, her face grim. She had never appreciated nor approved of the young woman's choices but over time she learnt to come to terms with them; to accept them.

The woman entered the small house, she once called home, the familiar smell of freshly baked bread wafting around, toys littered across the floor: a Dora cartoon sounding from the TV.

In the corner of the room, sat a small girl, her chestnut brown curls framing her face as her green eyes were focused intently on the puzzle in front her. She sat next to the little girl which gained her attention.

Her eyes sparkled and she looked up, rushing into the woman's arms, overjoyed.

"Mama, I missed you!"

**Royalty's P.O.V**

" I will slap you if you cut your hair", Amy said glaring at me.

"Oh c'mon I'm not gonna cut it that much. Just a slight trim is all.", I replied batting my eyelashes at her and pouting.

Amy gave me a look, her blue eyes glaring.

I smiled putting down the scissors. "Fine I wont cut it".

She smiled clapping her hands together as I pulled on my outfit and she applied the finishing touches to her makeup.

"Girl you look hot is shit", she said biting her lips and smirking.

I smiled. "Of course I do".
I sported a pink silk outfit I got for my birthday last year that had diamantes on the top,my hair flowing down my back.

~•~(Royalty's Outfit)

Amy on the other hand decided to go for a more edgy look with a red skirt and a black lace top which accentuated her strawberry blonde hair that she had in a high bun giving her a seductive look.