PART 1: Intoxicated Meetings

**Nevaeh's P.O.V**

I never understood why Royalty found the need to drag me to these obnoxious parties with her. The music was way too loud, sweaty bodies were everywhere dry humping and engaging in sexual acts and liquour mixed with sweat filled the air.

I mean don't get me wrong I loved to attend my occasional party but not every weekend especially when we had finals coming up in a couple months time.
Plus Royalty knew quite well by now  how to handle herself without my care.

I sighed looking down at my cup and heading to the kitchen. Looks like I needed a new drink.

Not looking where I was going I mistakenly bump into someone.

"I'm so so sorry", she says her brown eyes in a frantic state.

I smile. She doesn't look like the party type.

"No problem cutie. How bout you make it up to me by answering a question?", I say scanning her, the play girl in me surfacing.

She bites her lips making them redder and plumper than before.

"Well okay. What is it.?"

I smirk. "What's a pretty little thing like you doing here all alone?"

She gaped. "I'm not alone."

I raised my brow.

Her eyebrows furrowed causing her lips to pout a bit. She was adorable.

"Who'd you come here with?", I questioned forgetting about my earlier attempt to refill my cup.

"My bestfriend, who seems to have ditched me", she said in an annoyed tone.

Trust me sister I totally know the feeling. Speaking of...

"Come let me introduce you to my friend.", I said dragging her behind me by her hand.

Knowing Royalty she was probably about to get it on with some random dude.

She followed me silently as we went up to a room.
I turned the door without knocking entering to see my bestfriend of 6 years getting ate from behind. The cutie by my side looked completely shocked and flustered.

I cleared my throat grabbing the guys attention. Upon seeing me, him and Royalty pulled apart, him rushing to pull on his clothes before leaving while Royalty sat there in all her naked glory.

"Boo you whore", she said before turning her gaze to my Cutie, "Who's this.?"

I looked at my cutie realizing I didn't catch her name.

She coughed. "Laila."

Royalty smiled. "Royalty's the name" .

"I-i know", she stuttered.

I smirked. Figures, after all we were 'reknonwn' around campus.

"So that means you know who I am.?" I asked sitting next to Royalty on the bed as we watched her.

I could tell she felt uncomfortable as Royalty not so subtly checked her out.

I didn't know if it was the liquor or the fact I hadn't been intimate with anyone in over a month but I wanted her and I wanted her now, and it would've seemed that Royalty wanted this too.

Well I mean, that would be fair as I just interrupted her.

With my liquor influenced thoughts and my dominance shining through, I motioned for her to come to me, to which she complied.

Once she was in reaching distance of me I grabbed her and pulled her in so her chest was flush against mine.

She gasped and Royalty giggled.

I glared at her before returning my gaze to Laila.

Lust glazed my eyes over as I imagined ripping her tight jeans off her.

"Then you know what I'm going to do next, kitten?", I whispered softly into her ear before nibbling softly on the skin right below it.

I felt her squirm beneath me so I continued my soft nibbles till I reached the swell of her breasts.

My eyes raised to hers in question noticing how dilated her pupils were.

"Y-yes p-please", she stuttered in a small lust filled voice.

I smirked. "You could learn some manners from her", I looked at Royalty.

She rolled her eyes and I continued my kisses on Laila.

I felt Royalty shift behind me and I lifted Laila into my lap so she was straddling me as I connected my lips to hers.

She was so tiny and adorable.

As my tongue won dominance over hers a small moan left her lips turning me on even more.

I flipped her over so she was lying next to Royalty and I was above her.

Royalty then took this as her chance to undo Laila's top and bra throw them to the floor, attaching her mouth to one of Laila's breast.

Laila's soft moans filled the room; her once frantic eyes closed as her back arched.

I caught Royalty's gaze and my yearning for Laila intensified. I was going to make her mine tonight.

As Royalty continued her assault on Laila's chest I took this as my chance to slowly run my hand down her stomach to the waist of her Jean's,leaving a wake of goosebumps in my trail.

Laila's eyes snapped open as I traced the perimeter of her waist.

"Do you want this, kitten?", I asked.

As much as I yearned for Laila I would never take advantage of her without her consent. Well not yet at least.

She bit her lip before what seemed to be lust completely washed over her and she nodded looking at Royalty who smiled at her before capturing her lips in a soft sensual kiss.

I sucked on the skin above the waist of her Jean's feeling her squirm beneath as Royalty fondled her breast in one hand while caressing her face with another; their tongues battling for dominance.

Pulling away, I looked at the lovebite I'd just placed on Laila's skin. Slowly undoing her Jean's I pulled them down every light touch sending electricity straight to my core.

I couldnt bare this anymore. In need of tasting her Against my lips I yanked her Jean's down along with her panties causing her to gasp and Royalty to chuckle.

I smirked at Laila before Turning my gaze to her dripping core. I hummed in satisfaction as I pressed my tongue firmly against her clit licking and swirling my tongue around the swollen nub.

Her sweet melodic Moans filled the room as I continued to lap up her juices. I inserted my tongue feeling her arch and tremble as I tongue fucked her soul away with the aid of Royalty who took this as her chance to rub Laila's clit into oblivion.

Laila's cries echoed around us, our names a sweet song as her Wetness intensified and her sweet juices entered my mouth.

"Cu-cum I want-have to", Laila's breathless attempt to warn me of her release only made me even more aroused.

I pushed 2 fingers inside of her licking my lips as I sat up straight watching her come undone. Her juices squirted everywhere as she rode her orgasm out on my fingers; Royalty licking her juices off her legs and thighs.

Laila's breathing was erratic as she glanced between Royalty and I but I wasn't quite yet finished with her.

I pulled her to me making her switch positions with Royalty so that Royalty was laying down and she was atop Royalty. Instantaneously,Royalty caught the idea and was quickly devouring Laila's pussy.

I smirked as Laila gripped Royalty's thighs her Moans clearly sending Royalty wild.

This would be a night Laila would never forget. And that's what I wanted.. for her to crave it, have dreams about it; think about it every second of every day.

I want everything to remind her of this night, til she came running and begging for more.