Airborne Love

***JAXON'S P.O.V***

Impatiently I tapped my foot against the ceramic floor, searching with angst for her. Honestly, I wouldn't be shocked if she had booked an earlier flight just to avoid me but I hoped she didn't, as I had plans of my own.

My heart rate increased as I spotted her approaching the boarding line, a stressed look on her face.

How could this woman not see that I liked her so much; was falling for her even. I don't even remember the last time I just had pointless sex with someone just for the fun of it, because lately she's all I could think about in every form and fashion.

Yet I was simply a co parent to her, just her baby daddy. I should have known though; she is gay.

As she nears me I grab her arm and pull her out of the boarding line and drag her behind me towards the back of the airport, where the private jets were located.

She yells at me in protest gaining us a few weird looks but I pay no heed to her or the stares.
I may not be able to stay mad at her for quite long but she wasn't to know such.

When we near my private jet the pilot greets me, "Mr. White, Good evening sir, everything is all ready to go and if the lady will hand her bags over we can be on our way, once you board."

I nod at him and motion to one of the stewardess' to take Neveah's bags as I board the plane leaving her to follow me, fuming.

"Are you serious right now Jaxon?", she yells at me while I sit down and pour 2 glasses of champagne.

I offer her one and she stares at me increduosly; I retract my offer.

"A fucking jet! With champagne and your own crew? Really? After i spent my hard earned money to buy those tickets, shit the least you could have done was told me so I didn't have to waste my goddamn money. Like fuck, I forgot how much of a pompous asshole you are, I mean newsflash sir not everyone gets to wipe their ass with fresh hundred dollar bills like you", she continues to scream at me.

I run a hand through my hair, and pull her down to me grabbing her by her throat as I capture her lips in a fiery kiss.

As much as her angry face was turning me on a man could only take so much.

She holds my face running her thumb across my stubble before pulling away and slapping me across my face, a look of disbelief covering her own, but I don't miss the lust swirling in her eyes.

"I had to shut you up some how", I say shrugging.

She scoffs getting off of me and buckling herself in 2 seats from me.

"And for the record, I refunded your purchase, Neveah", I said before taking a sip of my wine and leaning back in the chair as the plane took off.

The next half hour flew by and I glanced at Neveah who seemed lost in thought. I pursed my lips as I studied her, I really did like her a lot, and I had no idea how to show her that; I didn't even know if I still had a chance after all she didn't seem to reciprocate my feelings. Neveah was strong, anybody could see it and it hurt my heart to know that I was partially to blame for why she was the way she is now. I wanted nothing but to show her I wasn't the same young, dumb jerk who knocked her up all those years ago, I had changed and I wanted to prove that to her but that in itself had been proving near to impossible hence far.Albeit, I couldn't lie, she hurt my feelings and bruised my poor ego with the things she said that night, yet I couldn't blame her, after all as far as she knew I was just the rich bastard who knocked her up, but I'd do anything to show her I changed and wanted to be way more than just that. But as much as I knew that she wouldn't forgive me so easily I knew she couldn't deny we had chemistry, a hot fiery, passionate, burning-

"You're staring", she said.

I looked at her and licked my lips, realizing where my thoughts were heading.

She rolled her eyes before undoing her seat belt and coming to sit next to me, my eyes never once leaving her.

"I'm sorry", she said sighing, "I shouldn't have said the things I said".

I looked at her and my heart fluttered as though I was a mere school girl finally speaking to her crush.

What was this girl doing to me?

Before I could reply she turned to face me and continued.

"I don't know, but I was angry, and I didn't want to seem vulnerable to you, but I lied Jax, you're more than just my baby daddy, I don't know exactly what we are but I do have feelings for you, I just don't know what to do because I have Laila and-"

Before she ruins the mood I capture her lips once more, but this time the kiss is slow and sensual. Somehow I felt as though I was having my first kiss all over again and it felt like just us.

For a moment I forgot all our troubles, all the problems and it was just us.

God, even my thoughts are pussy whipped.

As the kiss progressed Neveah straddled me my hands roaming her body as hers unbuttoned my shirt. Pulling away she slowly places love bites and soft kissed down my neck to my chest making me growl and slap her ass.

Smiling she looks me in the eye before taking off her top, her breasts barely but spilling out of her silky lace bra. Unhooking her bra my lips instantly attach to her breasts: her moans fill the area as she runs her hands through my hair and grinds against my growing member.

I leave kisses down to her stomach before pulling her up with me, our lips instantly finding each other as our hands battle to undo each others pants.

As soon as her jeans hit the floor she jumps into my arms, her entrance already aligned.

Bracing her against the wall I slowly push myself inside her as she moans, running her hands through my hair.

Wrapping my hand around her neck I increase my speed as she scrapes her nails down my back whilst leaving hickies against my neck.

Moving us to one of the chairs I sit myself down and let her take control as she places her arms around my neck and begins to ride me.

Growling, I stare at her biting my lip before she playfully bites at my lip riding my cock faster, her tight wetness squeezing me.

"Fuck, yes" she moans hiding her face in my neck as I grab her ass and bring my hips up to meet her as she comes down on me.

My breathing starts to become erratic and I know that I'm close. Neveah senses this and gets off getting down on her knees before completely taking my length in her mouth, sucking my dick clean. I groan in pleasure grabbing her hair as I feel myself nearing.

Grabbing her face I start to fuck her throat before releasing my load at the back of her throat panting as I let go of her.

Swallowing she sits down on me smiling.

"Round 2?", she asks and I smirk.

This girl will ruin me.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

HELLO MY LOVELIEESSSSS.
ITS A DOUBLE UPDATEEEEEEE. I'M FINALLY DONE WITH MY DUMB EXAMS AND NOW I CAN PLACE ALL MY ATTENTION BACK ON YOU UYS AND THIS BOOK THAT MIGHT I ADD IS SOON COMING TO AN ENDDDD. YAYYYY. KINDA... ANYHOWSSSS. THE SONG ABOVE KNDA DOESN'T FIT THE CHAPTER YET IT STILL DOES? IDK, I REALLY LIKE THAT TYPE OF MUSIC AND I WAS LISTENING TO IT WHILST WRITING AND IT MADE ME FEEL MORE CONNECTED TO JAX FEELINGS LOL. ANYHOWSS I HOPE YU GUYS ENJOY THE UPDATEEEE.

LOVE, HASINA.