Summer Loving

~~~~TWO WEEKS LATER~~~

**Zane's P.O.V **

Exams had finally ended and summer was officially here. I grabbed my bag as I handed in my last exam paper and waited by the door for Jaxon.

He followed quickly behind me as we headed to our dorms.

"So what's the plan for tonight? Or are you hooking up with Neveah", I teased looking at him.

He rolled his eyes at me. "That's the last time I tell you anything"

I laughed as we reached his dorm and entered.

"Seriously though what's up, you going out or staying in?", I questioned plopping on the couch and running on the TV.

"I was thinking clubbing, I could ask the girls if they were interested ", he posed.

I thought about it. Then something struck me.

"Hey, have you realised Laila and Royalty have been talking again?"

Jax looked at me, raising his arms, "I don't know and I don't wanna either."

I shrugged he was probably right, whatever that was I wasn't gonna put myself in that again.

"So its settled, clubbing?", Jaxon asked.

I nodded.
"I should probably go get changed and come back", I said standinf.

He nodded and i left heading to my dorm.

My thoughts swirled and i found myself thinking about Laila. I did love her, as a friend maybe even more but she was toxic and needed to sort out her life before we could try to be cordial again.

It was similar to Royalty maybe, in some ways but there was more chemistry and it may have been shallow of me but I personally felt like Royalty could try to be better if she wanted, Laila...

I shook my head. I wasn't gonna depress myself thinking about that.

Looking up I see Royalty by my door.

I clear my throat grasping her attention.

We hadn't really spoken since the last time.

"Hi", she said in a small voice.

I smiled at her opening my door.

"Hey", I said letting her enter as I followed suit.

"So exams are finally over", she said trailing off.

I chuckled,"Yeah, finally.

She looked at me as she wrung her hands together. Her eyes spoke clearly the words she so desperately wanted to say. Stepping forward I grasp her chin and bring my face to hers before capturing her lips in mine. Our lips danced together in a sweet harmony, our tongues battling for dominance. the kiss was slow yet tantalizing.

I hadn't realized how much I had missed Royalty. How much I had missed her touch, the feel of her lips and body against mine. Grasping her neck I apply slight pressure as I press her against the wall and deepen the kiss. She moans against us and runs her hands down my chest, her fingers nimbly undoing the buttons to my shirt. I shrug my shirt off allowing her soft hands full access to roam my chest. Our lips detach and she moves her way down my body, leaving kisses from my neck to my jaw, down to my chest. Looking down at her I groan in pleasure as she palms me through my jeans, leaving her mark on my v-line. I pull her up and take off her shirt, unclasping her bra before my lips attach themselves to her breasts. I roll her nipples between my teeth, as she moans running her hands through my curls, looking back up at her smile.

I loved this girl.

Leaving hickies against her neck I felt her moan again whilst slipping her hands into my jeans, rubbing my shaft. I shivered under her touch as she dropped to her knees along with my jeans. looking down at her she palms me before taking my whole length into her mouth. I growl running my hands through her hair and gripping harshly. She continued to deepthroat me and I could feel the urge to burst already.

Pulling her up by her hair I rip off her skirt and lift her into my arms.

"Fuck me daddy", she moans rubbing herself against me.

I hiss before thrusting deeply into her soaking core as she screams my name. Bracing her against the wall for support I thrust fast and deep into her. Her moans and screams mix with my gruts and groans, running her nails down my back she starts to tremble.

"Yes right there! I'm gonna cum.", she says as I feel her walls tighten against me.

Feeling my knees start to go weak I sit us down on the couch letting her ride me.

She grips my shoulders as her ass bounces up and down against my dick. Grabbing her face I plunge my tongue down her throat as she begins to tremble on me.

Feeling her shake and moan against me triggers my own orgasm and I explode deep inside her.

Fuck.

We pull away from the kiss and she just lays there, her head on my chest. I run my hands down her back and through her hair, sighing.

"I missed that", she whispers.

I smiled, "Me too".

A comfortable silence starts to settle between us and I feel Royalty going to sleep.
Just as she was about to close her eyes, her phone rings.

She answers it, sitting up and shifting against me making me groan as my dick was still buried in her.

She blushes before getting off, my cum trailing down her leg.

Shit, better get a plan B.

She looks at me indifferently before hurrying g to the bathroom continuing her conversation with whomever called her.

I decide to clean up in my room by the time she's finished. Not too long after she emerges in one of my tshirts.

What are you doing to me Royalty...

"So.", she says clapping her hands and walking towards me.

I smirk at her, raising my brow, "So?"

Wrapping her arms around my neck she smiles, "The girls and I were wondering if you and Jax wanted to go clubbing tonight?"

Oh shit. I forgot everything about asking her plans for tonight. At least it worked out.

"Yeah sure. What time and where are we going?", I say, running my hands up her bare thighs before slapping her ass.

She yelps and pulls away with a laugh.

"We'll leave at 9", she says grabbing her purse and slipping on her underwear and jeans.

"Where are you going?", I ask quizzically.

"To get ready, duh", she said laughing.

I smiled to myself as I realize she left her bra and top here.

Slick.