Promiscuous Punishments

**Royalty's P.O.V**

I looked up at Neveah as her eyes fluttered while I sensually licked at her clit and stuck my tongue in and out of her creamy core.

She was my favorite type of breakfast.

Her eyes met mine in a lust filled state and I smiled. She grabbed me by my hair and pulled me up kissing me.

I giggled pulling away.
"About time you woke up. Any longer and we'd be late".

She glared at me. "Oh no missy. Your not the boss around here.You dont just get to turn me on and then run", she said going to the closet.

I waited with bated breath as I watched her take out a small vibrator.

"Neveah", I said lowly.

"You know the rules, Royalty ", Neveah said; a Sly look in her eyes.

I backed up on the bed, knowing exactly what was about to happen.

"But rules were meant to be broken,Neveah".

She smirked before choking me, our lips crashing together in a timely dance.

I moaned as Neveah slipped her hand up my skirt, pulling my panties to the side before slipping the vibrator in.

She pulled away grabbing her towel and heading to the bath.
"I'll be quick", she said as she laughed at my squirming mess.

I groaned plopping down on our bed.

"So, Veah, are we gonna talk about last night?"

"What about it?"

I sat up, squirming slightly as the vibrator shifted against me.

"We cant ruin that girl's innocence.", I said. Something about her didnt sut right with me but sex was sex, and that was some damn good sex.

"Who said anything about ruining her.?", Neveah asked grabbing her bag and signaling for us to leave.

I quirked my brow at her as we made our way to class.

"I know you veah. Hell your the reason I break every nigga's dick I fuck".

She laughed as we entered class.

I rolled my eyes but before I could sit I saw Neveah  staring straight ahead.

Following her gaze I shook my head as it landed on Laila.

What the hell was she doing in our class?

I took my seat, a moan almost slipping out as Neveah chose that moment to turn on the vibrator.

I clenched my legs and gripped the table, glaring at her.

"Punishment begins now, babe".

**Laila's  P.O.V**

What have these girls done to me.?

The question has been bugging me since yesterday. It was as though they cast a spell on me awaking something in me I never knew I had.

Which would be a taste for them... and their juices...

Jesus. I need to go to church.

My heart fluttered as I saw them enter the room my eyes instantly locking with Neveah, who smirked at me.

I quickly looked away glancing at Royalty who had a strained look on her face as Neveah laughed.

They were both so effortlessly sexy.