PART 3: Haunting Warnings

***Unknown's P.O.V***

She laid there peacefully sleeping, hands protectively placed against her stomach. She would regret ever keeping the child.

A gloved hand ran smoothly down her face, tracing her delicate features,illuminated by the moonlight; right down to her neck before grasping and squeezing.

She tossed and turned, her eyes, wide with fear as she struggled against the captor,her hands clawing against their's as she begged for at least a glimmer of oxygen.

Removing their hand, they smirked down at her as tears rolled down her cheeks. If only she'd had known this was only the beginning of her torture.

They placed a cloth over her mouth and nose and watched as her eyelids fluttered close.

With a kiss to her forehead and an endearing brush to her face they disappeared as quickly as they came.

***1 MONTH LATER***

***Royalty's P.O.V***

You'll never be enough.

He's going to leave you too.

You really think he wants that child?

Slut.

Homewrecker.

You'll regret ever coming between us.

I woke up with a start, my body drenched in sweat; my heart racing.

I sat up in the small bed that my body had grown accustomed yet annoyed of over the past month.

It was my last day under surveillance here finally and as much as I was glad I was okay to go home I dreaded it highly. For starters, I still couldn't get over the fact that Laila really wanted to off me, it haunted me every night.

Especially, seeing as i had no idea how to tell anyone, much less Neveah about it.

I sighed. It would break her, if she found out.

"Good morning Royalty ", Jasmine, my nurse said entering.

I smiled as she entered.

"Morning Jasmine ". For my time here Jasmine had been by my side for all my moodswings, lonely nights, everything. It felt like she was more a friend than a nurse.

"Are you excited to be going home?", she asked.

"Yes and no", I sighed with a small smile.

She laughed knowingly, " He'll come around doll, trust me I've seen his type before", she said helping me to the bathroom.

I held on to the sink and stared at myself and my stomach in the mirror.

That was my second reason for being anxious to go home; Zane.

He was unresponsive ever since I told him about the pregnancy, he would visit every once in a while but he'd never speak to me. It was infuriating. He was acting as though I fucked myself and got pregnant.

Men.

Rolling my eyes I had a quick shower before dressing in a simple baby pink summer dress.

I couldn't deal with tight clothes anymore and I knew as soon as Neveah returned we'd have to go shopping for maternity clothes.

"So what's the plans for when you leave?", she asked helping me pack as I ate a snack pack pudding.