Possessive Confrontations

** Zane's P.O.V**

"I'll catch up with you guys later, I gotta go find Laila", I said before heading to Laila's last class.

Class ended over half an hour ago and she was no where to be found.

I was passing a random class when I heard noises.

Were those moans? Was somebody seriously fucking in a classroom?

Bold.

At first I was going to ignore it but something told me to peek inside.

I wasn't expecting the sight that stared back at me. Laila was sprawled on the teachers desk as she ate out A girl while another girl ate her out.

Since when was Laila gay?

Only they weren't just any random girls.

It was Neveah and Royalty, I should've  known. Only those 2bcould corrupt Laila.

My mood instantly darkened as I watched them. In any other case I would have ignored them heck I would have even  joined them and fucked the stuffing out of each one of them, but not with those two whores.

"LAILA WHAT THE FUCK!?"

Upon hearing my voice they pulled apart Laila quickly pulling on her dress whilst Royalty just pulled her skirt down not bothering to put on her panties that were scattered across the floor.

When we locked gazes she laughed.

"Oh Zaney, we have to stop meeting like this.", she said walking to me.

Laila looked at me confused whilst Neveah looked bored and annoyed as she fixed herself.

"Dont come any closer, Royalty", I warned.

She was one woman I wouldn't think twice about hitting.

"Let's go Royalty, I'll see you around Laila", Neveah said, rolling her eyes at me before kissing Laila who shyly kissed back.

They left leaving me and Laila in class alone.

I glared at her. "ARE YOU ABSOLUTELY CRAZY LAILA.?"

She rolled her eyes at me.
"Jesus Zane, I'm a big girl stop treating me like I'm 4. You have no problem fucking me, so it shouldn't be a problem if they fuck me either. Plus, we're not dating."

I stared at her in disbelief.

Who the fuck did she think she was speaking to.

They already started to sink their nasty claws in her.

"Laila dont be daft. You should be glad that it was me who caught you and not some teacher. What the hell would you have done then? Hmm?!And oh yeah, since when the fuck were you gay Laila.? Cant you see they're just whores? And I dont care that we're not dating, that doesn't stop the fact that you're my bestfriend and I dont need those sluts tainting you".

By the time I was finished my breathing was erratic and somewhere through that I'd gotten closer to Laila. Close enough that she was now tilting her head up to glare at me.

"I'd choose my next words wisely, flower", I warned looking at her warily.

I wasnt going to lie, I was turned on by their little scene earlier and I think it would be quite deserving if Laila got punished.

"Move Zane. I don't wanna talk to you right now.", she said pushing me away.

I frowned at her.

Wrong answer babe.

I grabbed her throat pushing her against the wall and turning her around so her back was facing me.

Moving her hair to the side I nibbled on her ear, "You've  been really bad Laila. And you know what I do to bad girls".

I grabbed her crotch making her gasp and arch her back so her ass was pressing directly on my dick.

Kissing her neck I flipped her around so that she was staring at me.

She looked at me, lust swirling in her eyes while she bit her lip.

I ripped off her panties plunging my fingers into her whilst maintaining eye contact.

She moaned loudly as I entered another finger her eyes fluttering shut.

"Nuh uh look at me you slut." I said choking her slightly harder.

She looked at me gasping for air.

I let go of my hold pushing her head down.

"You know what to do babe", I said as she shyly smiled at me whilst pulling down my pants.

I reached across and locked the door before returning my attention to Laila.

She was so skilled with her mouth. The way she swallowed my length whilst wrapping her tongue around me, massaging me. I groaned pushing her head further as spit dripped from her mouth and her eyes watered.

I wouldn't hurt Laila I knew her limits and I Intended to breach them slightly.

No one was supposed to touch my girl.

As Laila quickened her pace I could feel my legs twitching.

Fucck.

I picked her up making her wrap her legs around me, her wet pussy rubbing against my shaft.

I placed her onto the table, her back arching instantly.

"Please fuck me daddy. I've been so bad", she said looking back at me.

I growled. This fucking girl.

Without warning I slammed my dick into her, making her scream out in pleasure.

Her pussy squelched and quieted as I fucked it, her tightness squeezing me.

If I didnt have stamina I'd buss.

I grabbed her hair and slapped her ass slowing down my thrusts before slamming roughly into her.

"Since you like getting fucked in classrooms I'll fuck you till you cant walk".

With each word I thrust into her. Her moans filled the room and I knew we could be heard. Her hands gripped the table harshly and i swear her arch was so deep it could be a skateboard platform.

"You're mine Laila", I growled.

She screamed squirting all over my dick. I could feel myself ready to buss.

I pulled out and Laila quickly got on her knees pumping me.

I swear.

I gripped her hair roughly as I felt my release.

"Fuckk", I growled as I bussed on her face.

I fell back, staring at her as she kneeled there licking some of my cum.

Her ass was red and she had my handprint around her neck.

Perfect.

I smiled at her before pulling my pants up and walking to the door.

Unlocking it looked back at her holding her ripped panties my cum dripping down her face.

She glared at me.

"Not my fault you wanted to be bad. I'll  see you later I'm still mad at you", I said leaving her in a confused state.

Nobody messes with my girl.