Kinks & Lingerie

SMUT WARNING.
KINK WARNING.

If anyone out there knows they cant handle degrading or painful kinks dont read this chapter please. And if you do well that's all at you .

** Laila's P.O.V **

I looked at myself in the mirror, running my hands down my body. I couldn't remember the last time I'd worn lingerie.

Zane and I had planned a special little night tonight and for some reason I was extremely anxious. We'd gotten extremely close since he told me everything and I think he was going to ask me to be his girlfriend. 

I had even decorated the room so the mood would be set. I had put silky black sheets on my bed and lit candles around the room so it'd have a soft glow around it.

I twirled looking at myself, the red lingerie set I'd bout was  really complimenting my body.

Hearing a knock at the door I quickly throw one of Zane's tshirts over me and answer the door

"You look good in my clothes", Zane said, entering and closing the door.

I blushed and looked at him, throwing my arms around his neck.

"I miss spending nights together with you like this. I really wish I'd never gone with those girls that night. They're nothing but trouble", I rambled on to him as he looked at me with a small smile.

My heart skipped at the thought of Neveah but I brushed it aside. I was straight and it would never work.

Leaning down Zane nibbled on my ears, "Its ok Laila, everybody makes mistakes."

He started to leave kisses all down my neck making me moan.

"Jump", he said before I jumped, my legs wrapping around his waist.

His hands went to my ass where he looked at me in surprise as he felt the silky touch of the lingerie.

"What's this?", he smirked.

Smiling I quickly pull off the shirt leaving me in nothing but the set.

His eyes raked hungrily over my body as he Pressed me closer to him.

"I'm gonna fuck you so good you forget your name", he said huskins kn y before crashing his lips against mine.

The kiss was rough and passionate. It was as though every emotion he has withheld came out with the kiss.

I pulled away leaving hickies all over his neck as he walked us over to the bed.

Dropping me down he growled as I got on all fours and crawled to the edge of the bed so I could undo his pants.

"Fuck Laila", he moaned as I pumped his length.

Looking up at him, I bite my lip before swallowing his length whole. I felt extremely turned on and I dont know the last time I felt a mans touch. I mean it wasnt that long ago but I was frustrated.

Maintaining eye contact I begin to suck his cock. My tongue wrapped around his length as I massaged him.

His moans turned me on even more and I arched my back. Grunting, he grabbed my head and began to throat fuck me. His shaft hit the back of my throat made my eyes roll to the back of my head as both my eyes and mouth began to water.

Pulling me up he left an open mouth kiss on my lips before throwing me onto the bed.

"Legs up slut", he said kneeling between my legs and positioning himself by my entrance.

I raised my legs wrapping them around my neck looking at him seductively.

Grabbing my hips he plunged himself into me making me throw my head back with a cry of pleasure as he pounded me.

Thank god this lingerie was crotch less or he would have ripped the whole thing off.

I moaned his name constantly as he held my feet back whilst drilling into me hard.

"Look at my little slut. You like getting pounded by daddy, don't you?", he said.

I merely nodded my head as he began to hit my g spot.

"Use your words baby", he said as he slowed his strokes .

I clenched my walls together as I felt a pressure building up in the pit of my stomach.

"Y-yes please d-daddy".

He smirked before he flipped me over in a backshot.

Arching my back I stretched my arms behind my back and I felt a sudden tightness around them.

He tied me up.

I felt myself get even wetter.

As he thrusted himself into me again my pussy queefed.

"Fuck", he growled as he began to fuck me.

He gave slow strokes but thrusted into me harder each time.

In no time I was squirting all over his cock, his name leaving Weymouth in a breathless whisper.

"Look at my little slut, but I dont recall telling you that you could cum", he said untying my arms.

I gulped.

Flipping me over he tied me to the bedpost and I looked at him under my eyelashes. My pussy was throbbing and I craved his cock drilling into me.

Standing in front of me he began to facefuck me making me moan.

"Yes you little whore. Just like that", he said as he continued to fuck me.

I clenched my walls together as my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

Pulling away I took a deep breath, spit dropping down my face as my eyes watered.

I loved being used.

He got up from his position and walked over to one of the candles picking them up.

I looked at him in confusion.

"D-daddy?", I asked writhing around.

"Nuh uh my little consult. No talking or no cumming until I say so", he replied straddling my body.

I nodded as mybpussy pulsed and my heart raced.

I guess I wasnt the only one frustrated.

Attaching his mouth to my nipples he began to suck and fondle them as I had the urge to run my hands through his hair moaning in pleasure.

"Remeber, no cumming", he said before tilting he candle so that some of the wax dropped onto my nipple.

The first thing my brain registered was the pain but then it quickly morphed into pleasure as the wax dried.

He continued to drop small droplets of wax on my breasts and down my stomach stopping right above my pussy.

My breathing was ecstatic and my pusy was dripping. Placing the candle down he began to eat me out making me arch my back in pleasure. I moaned loudly as I felt a pressure rise in my stomach.

With one hand he held my body stil as he finger fucked me with te other whilst nibbling and sucking on my clit.

"D-daddy, fuck please.", I moaned going wild.

I felt him smirk against me before plunging his tongue into me.

"Cum for me slut", he said before I came completely undone.