Chapter 20

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Song for this chapter: Bazzi - Fantasy
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•Song for this chapter: Bazzi - Fantasy •~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"God, what I'm going to do if something happens to him.
No no, he wouldn't leave me now that I found him. Wouldn't he?"

"Of course he would leave you. They all do.
Because you deserve to be alone, you deserve to watch everyone leaving you, you deserve to die alone!" My inner voice tells me.

"Shut up! Shut uppp!
Get the fuck out of my head!" I yell.

"No one will ever truly love you and we both know that."

"Noo you're wrong. Bryan said he loves me and he will never leave me."

"He lied to you."

"Get outtt!" I yell again tugging my hair hard.

"Mia are you okay?
What happened? Is Bryan okay?" Liam asks as soon as he returns from the cafeteria with two small cups of coffee.

"Please make it stop." I beg to Liam in a low voice and one second later everything disappears and I fall on the ground closing my eyes.

"Emm!"

"Hello there little sister." She says with an angry voice looking at me like I was some kind of a monster.

"Emma you're really here!" I shout again and I run toward her to hug her but she takes a step back.
"What's wrong Emma?" I ask her.

"You're wrong! Everything you do is wrong even though you're «Ms. Perfect»." She shouts.

"What? What are you talking about?
I'm not perfect, I never was."

"No you're not but you always acted like you were.
You took everything from me!
My fiancé, my family, and my life but now in return, I'm going to take from you the person you love the most." She says with a smirk playing on her lips.

"No! Please no.
At least not him. You can take everything else you can even take me but please don't leave me without him.
I didn't do anything to you and I really tried to save you but I couldn't.
I'm sorry." I tell her as hot tears cover up all my face.

"Too late!" She says as she pulls Bryan away from me disappearing into a dark room.

"Nooo!" I scream as I open my eyes.

"Baby!
Are you okay?" Someone says kissing my hand.
-This voice. I would give everything just to get the chance to hear it again.

"Baby look at me." He says rubbing my forehead with his large hand.
I manage to turn my head so I can see who's this person hoping that he would be the person who I would die just so he can live but I'm scared.
I'm scared because every time I ask God for something good to happen «my past» slaps me in my face to remind me that I don't deserve it and that I can't have it.
I immediately close my eyes.
"Go away." I shout.