Chapter 36

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Song for this chapter: Sia - Angel by the wings
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•Song for this chapter: Sia - Angel by the wings •~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"You really don't get it don't you?" I ask her.

"No. I really don't because your whole relationship is just messed up. One day you're okay the next day you don't want anything to do with her." She says.

"Look. Can you please drop it? I don't want to talk about this anymore." I say as a take a sip from the vodka bottle.

"No Bryan! I'm not gonna let you mess this up again. Now give me that bottle because you're not supposed to drink alcohol. It's been literally two days since you got out of the hospital."

"Trust me. This time it ain't my fault." I reply in a low voice.

"Of course it is because you're the one that messes things up every time."

"She fucking broke up with me through a letter then married someone today. Okay!" I yell.

"Wha...t? She manages to say.

"Yeah. And she also called me a fucking drug dealer as if I liked the job I was forced to do. And now that I'm thinking about it, why the hell not!? I mean that's the first thing that people think when they see me, right? So why not make that true? It will be fun.
Don't you think Harper?" I say smiling a little as I swallow another sip of vodka.

"No, you're not doing that okay?" She yells.

"Oh...my dear cousin just watch me.
I'm tired of trying to be someone that I'm not. I'm tired of trying to be good because no matter how much I try I'm always gonna end up fucking everything up because that's who I am. I'm a fucked up person with a fucked up life!" I reply while I take my phone to call Sasha.

"Bryan..." she begins to say but stops as soon as Sasha answers the phone.

"Hey."

"Hey, stranger? What's up?"

"Erm... Nothing much. I'm here at my house alone. Why?"

"I thought maybe we can throw a party at my house and you can invite some friends of yours and they can invite their friends. What do you say?"

"Sounds like a good plan to me but what are we celebrating? I thought that you aren't allowed to go to parties anymore."

"Oh nothing special just me being single and ready to bang the first chick that catches my attention tonight."

"All right then you horny person. I'll call as many people as I can."

"Okay just make sure you tell them that the party starts at 9 pm." I say then I hang up the phone.