Chapter 14

"Omg Bryan wtf is wrong with you?Why did you said that to her? "Harper yells at me

Why did you said that to her? "Harper yells at me.

"I don't know why, okayyy.
I just did it. "I say laying down on Mia's bed.
Godd even her pillow smells just like her strawberry lipstick she uses.

"Bryan! Bryan did you hear me? "Harper says.

"What? Sorry, I didn't hear you.
What did you say?"

"I said that you have to stop doing that to Mia every time that you see her, okay?
And you really have to stay away from her I mean it Bryan! She isn't like any of other girls you've met before."

"God I know that but I can't help it!
I've tried to stay away from her but I can't.

She's like a magnet that pulls me closer every time I try to stay away from her and every time we're together it's like I'm fire and she's the damn gasoline." I say sitting on the edge of the bed with my face buried in my hands.

"Heyy hey, look at me Bryan!
I'm so sorry okay. "Harper says sitting on the ground in front of me putting both of her hands over my hands to pull them off my face so I can look at her.

"I don't know what is wrong with me.
First I thought it was just the fact she didn't liked me like other girls do, why I was going around her then when she first kissed I tried going out with other girls but every time their lips touched mine I was like I was losing my breath and I pulled away from them.
I really don't know why she makes me feel like this. It's something that I haven't felt before and I hate it because it hurts Harper, it hurts a lot."

"Heyy it's okay, don't worry.
Everything is going to be okay. "She says hugging me.

"I'm a mess Harper! A complete disaster."

"Don't say that okay!
You're the strongest person I've ever known and the best brother that I never had.
No one is perfect." She says looking at me.

Now get up because I'm not going to be your babysitter anymore."

"Okay okay fine." I say smiling a little at her.

"Hey Harper!"

"What?"

"I think as soon as I see Mia I should apologize to her." I say while I'm leaving her room.

"Yeah I think you should because I didn't understand why did you said that about her brother." She says with a questionable face.

"He what?" I ask her shocked.

"Ohh you didn't knew it?
"Damian Williams" big actor and model is Mia's big brother. I just found that out from some random girls."