Chapter 29

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Song for this chapter: We the kings - Sad song
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•Song for this chapter: We the kings - Sad song•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

'Come here!'

'Nooo! Stay away from me!'

'You're mine.'

'Don't you dare to touch me.'

"Bryannn!" I scream as I get up from the bed quickly.

"Hey, hey... what's wrong?
Are you okay baby?" Bryan asks as soon as he hears me screaming while he cups my face with both of his hands.

"I... I just saw one of the worst nightmares ever." I reply as I hug him tightly.

"It's okay baby. I'm here with you and I'd never allow something bad to happen to you. You know that don't you.
It was only a bad dream." Bryan says as he kisses my forehead.

"I know. It's just... it felt like it was real. Like it was a bad memory but despite everything, I know that it can't be true.
James wouldn't..." I begin to say then I immediately stop and Bryan's eyes widen but he doesn't say anything.

"Never mind. It was just a bad dream nothing more.
Let's go back to sleep." I say while I lay down again.

"You lay down, I'm just going to get a glass of water." He replies.

"Okay but don't be late." I say as he opens the bedroom door and walks out of it.

After a few minutes pass, I'm still laying in the bed waiting for Bryan to come but he doesn't.

"Duh... what is taking him so long?" I say while I get up from bed to go and look for him.

"No, you listen to me! It's not my fault that you lied to her and now she's starting to remember things little by little." I hear Bryan say to someone on the phone while I go down the stairs.

"I don't know how long will take her to remember everything but when she does, it's not going to end well for me.
So... you have to fix this starting tomorrow." He says.

"Fix what?" I ask him as soon as I enter the kitchen.

"Mia?" He says surprised as he turns his phone off.

"What... what are you doing here? I told you to go back to sleep."

"Yeah, but I wanted you to be with me when I closed my eyes so I waited for you then I decided to come here to check on you."

"Ohh... sorry babe. I was just talking on the phone with an old friend of mine." He explains.

"Right. Old friend. How is possible that I don't even know any of your friends or your family.
Except from Harper and Liam."