Chapter 12

When we finally arrive at the campus I get out of the car quickly without turning around just to avoid any further conversation with him

When we finally arrive at the campus I get out of the car quickly without turning around just to avoid any further conversation with him .

Shit it's raining and I don't even have an umbrella. This is just great. My day couldn't get better than this .

"Hey Mia, wait up ." I hear Bryan calling behind me.

"I don't have time sorry. I have to go to the history class, I'm late." I say as I'm still walking inside the campus building .

-What is he even trying to do? One day he insults me the next day he acts like he cares about me like nothing happened .
Duhhh ,boys are so complicated ,I don't understand them at all and they say that girls are complicated.
Noo that's bullshit !

"Just wait! You forgot something important on my car ." He says again running toward me.

"Oooh ." I say turning around to face him.

"Yeah. You forgot your EarPods." He says trying to catch his breath.

"Well, thank you for bringing them back."

"Nahh it's nothing ,I just wanted to return them because I know how important they are to you, plus you seriously need to stop making me run after you. It's not my thing.
I don't run after girls, they run after me."He chuckles.

"Yeah yeah I get it ." I say rolling my eyes in annoyance.

"Okay then I'll see you around 'Eminem'." He says smiling a little then walks away.

"Mannn I don't understand this guy at alllll.
But he's looks cute with soaked hair though .
Ahhhhhh ,what's wrong with you Mia? You have to stop thinking about these things after what he said to you last time."

When I finish my first class I get out of the campus building to go to my favorite spot in this campus even though it's still raining .
It's an old tree full of big leaves and pink flowers .
Since I arrived here in this campus I always knew that this place was perfect for me to listen music and think.

"Heyy."Bryan says leaning his head from behind the tree.

"Hey."

"What are you doing here alone in the rain ?"

"Nothing. I'm just listening music and thinking."

"Really? What are you thinking about? Waittt let me guess. Are you thinking about me?" He asks making eyes like a cute puppy.

"Yeah yeah of course I do . I think about you everyday and every time ."

"Really?"He asks excited.

"Noo you idiot.Why would I?"

"You know, because I'm such a charming hot guy."