Chapter 13

Why this type of things always happen to me?
I'm not going to do that ever again.
No more fucking Bryan or other boys on my life.
I'm better on my own.
Who does he think he is to treat me like that anyway?

"Ohh hey Mia!
Long time no see." I hear Sasha saying behind me as I walk outside the campus interrupting me from my hateful thoughts .

"Heyy ,wassup."

"Nothing special , just ordinary things." She replies with a smile on her face.

"Really? So why are you smiling then?" I say  raising one eyebrow at her.

"Ohh I'm just so excited that I'm going to meet my boyfriend."

"Really? Which one?
Bryan? Oh wait, I forgot he isn't really your boyfriend. He is your "fake boyfriend" ."I say rolling my eyes.

"Soo , you have learned the truth about us hhh?"

"Yep . It wasn't hard actually. I knew it since the beginning but I just wanted to enjoy the game of you two.
It was hilarious seeing you two acting like a cute couple.

"Ohhh okay then but anyway I'm so sorry about that Mia ,I don't want you to think that I'm a bad person .
I didn't want to do it first but when Bryan said that looking at me in a strange way I stick up with his game.
We are just friends, nothing more I swear."

"Righttt.
I don't care anyway.
It's none of my business who Bryan or you dates with."

"Okay then if you say so.
I have only one boyfriend and he has been away for so long and I just can't wait to meet my baby .
I've missed him so much." She says smiling brightly.

"Good for you then ." I reply simply without looking at her.

"Yeah.
Anyway, have you seen others ,I didn't see them at lunch today?"

"Nope I haven't.
Now will you excuse me I have to to go to the gym."I say turning away from her and putting my EarPods on my ears.

"Okay then byeee , see you later."She shouts behind me.

Yeah right but I don't want to see you or your so called "boyfriend" anymore." I say in a low voice as I walk away from her as fast as I can.

When I finally arrive at the gym I start practicing at the punching bag because my blood is still boiling from that fight with Ivy and seeing Bryan after what he said for me once again but this time he said it behind my back and this is the second thing I hate the most after myself.

....

It's been half an hour since I've started working out and I still don't feel tired at all.
This is fun actually.
It feels so good to let my anger out punching at this bag imaging that is Bryan or Ivy standing there.

"Bravo! Bravo !
I see that you have improved since the last time I saw you but I don't understand why are you so angry." I hear someone saying behind me as he clasps his hands .

This voice. This angelic voice!
It's been a long time since I last heard it.

Since I was a child I loved hearing this voice even when I was a baby my mom told me that every time I heard his voice I smiled.

When I turn around I see Damian staying right in front of me with his arms open for me to hug him.

"Damian?
Is that really you?
What are you doing here ?" I ask him with one breath and my eyes full of tears .