Chapter 17

.....

"Harper! Harper wake uppp!"

"What!?
What happened?" She asks confused.

"We're late for school."

"Omg, I'm never late." She says as she gets up from the bed fast.

"Hurry up Bryan is waiting for us."

"Wait! Whoo?"She asks with wide eyes.

"Your cousin."

"Why? I didn't asked him to."

"I don't know he called me 10 minutes ago and said he was waiting for us downstairs."

"Ohh...
This is so unlike him but I'm glad he is."
She says then goes to her dresser and grabs some clothes.
After a couple of minutes she comes back full dressed and with her bag on her hand.

"Okay I'm ready let's go." She says smiling at me.

"Let's go then."

When we arrive at the car Bryan is outside waiting for us.

Godd! He looks so cute and charming in that white hoodie and those black sweatpants that I want to run toward him and kiss him but I can't as long as Harper is here

I have seen a lot of boys in hoodies and sweatpants but none of them looks cuter than him.
And his hair looks perfect pushed back just the way I like.

"Hey. What took you so long?" He says smiling at us.

"Sorry we're late bro." Harper says hugging him.

"Nahh. It's okay.
Now that I saw you it's all worth it."  He says in a low voice looking at me.
"And by the way you look gorgeous today just like always beb."
I give him a glare trying to be serious as we climb on the car and he chuckles and I can feel my cheeks blushing.

"Soo Mia are we good together now?" He says looking at me from the car mirror as we're driving to the campus.

"What..!?" I ask him terrified.

"Is everything okay between us now that I apologized because I'm tired fighting all day?" He asks with a smirk playing on his lips.

"Yep.
All good." I reply simply trying to not look toward him.

"See Harper even Mia couldn't resist me." He says chuckling.

"Yeah yeah what ever, just drive. We're late." She replies rolling her eyes at him.

"Just teasing. Take it easy lil sis, I'm always late and no one complains about me."

"I'm okay now." She says.

The rest of the driving goes in awkward silence.
When we finally arrive Harper gets out of the car faster than us running toward the campus stairs to get to her class.