Chapter 25

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Song for this chapter: Justin Bieber - Lonely
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

When I begin to open my eyes I find myself laying in the middle of the woods and next to me is dressed in all black the person that once was my everything, the one and only «my Prince Charming, Bryan White»

God... I've missed him soo much. I've missed to see his face to hear his voice, to hear him smiling, to touch him, everything.
But why is he here all covered in blood? I thought that he wanted to break up with me and that he didn't love me and now he's here. Why?

"Why are you here Bryan?" I ask and he slowly begins to move so I take a step away from him and my eyes immediately go to someone else who's also laying down a few steps away.
The only difference is that this person is all covered in blood and lifeless.

"Aghh..." Bryan groans as he opens his eyes and starts moving.
In one of his hands is something that I never thought I'd see. A gun.

Wait,wait... this can't be true. I mean he wouldn't do this to me even that we broke up. Right?
"Bryan! Bryan what have you done!??" I scream while hot tears cover my face as I fall to the ground in front of my dad.
How could he. How could he take from me one of the persons that I love the most. Does he hate me that much?

"Mia! Mia I swear that it's not what it looks like."
"Baby you have to believe me." He says with a sobbing voice but how can I believe him.
My heart wants to believe him but my mind... my mind doesn't after what he did to me.

"Mia! Mia where are you?" I hear my brothers calling and the police are also with them.

Shitt!"He says then looks at me one more time with begging eyes like he wants to say something to me but he can't then he starts to run into the woods.

"I promise you Mia that I'll be back soon." I hear him saying as he disappears into the woods.

"Daddd! Why did you left me alone in this cruel world?
You said that you would be always with me after Emma died.
Why did you leave now that I needed you the most? Whyyy?
Now who's going to take care about me when I'm sick?
Who's going to be with me when I graduate or when I walk into the altar."

"Daddd!" I scream as loud as I can.
"Please wake up! I need you." I say crying.

"Mia are you okay? What happened!?" Damian and Domenic say in the same time but before I respond they both fall to the ground crying when they see dad laying down all covered in blood, lifeless.

"Who did this and where is Bryan?" Domenic asks but how can I tell him that the person who I gave myself to him and then he left me also killed my father.

"Answer to meee!" He shouts. As police officers slowly being to take dad's body away.

"He did this didn't he? I swear to you that he's going to pay for this. I'm going to kill him!" Domenic says with blood shot eyes.