Chapter 33

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Song for this chapter: Xxxtentacion - The remedy for a broken heart 💔
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•Song for this chapter: Xxxtentacion - The remedy for a broken heart 💔 •~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Mom what are you doing? Give me my phone! I have to see where the hospital address is." I say trying to take my phone from her hand.

"No! You aren't. I told you that that was the last time you're going to see him." She replies.

"Please! He's wounded and I have to go and see him. Please mom! Just one last time and then I'll even accept to marry Armando without saying anything if you just let me see him. Please!" I beg at her falling to my knees.

"Is all this crying worth it for that boy Mia?" She asks.

"Everything is worth it when it comes to him." I reply in a sobbing voice.

"Hmm... okay then. I'll agree to this because I know you'll keep doing mistakes over and over again but Damian has to escort you and don't forget that if someone learns about our conversation... you already know what will happen." She says in a calmer tone.

"Thank you! Thank you very much." I reply to her trying to smile a little as I wipe the tears from my eyes then I run to Damian's room to ask him to take me to the hospital.

He immediately accepts but while we are on the way to the hospital I avoid looking at him the whole time because I know that he will begin to ask me a bunch of questions about mom and Bryan.
I'd love to talk with someone but I'm not in the mood for a conversation because I'm more worried about Bryan and I can't stop thinking about what my mother asked me to do again and again.

I'm thinking about «things» that my mother asked me, which is not to tell anyone about our conversation my baby and marriage. The last one is the worst because I have to marry a person called Armando which I barely know.
I mean yeah I somehow knew him when I was little because our parents were always good friends but that's years ago. I mean that's what my mother told me anyway."

"Mia... are you okay?" Damian asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Nothing to worry about." I reply simply.

"You don't look fine Mia. Are you hiding something from me? Do you want to tell me something?" He asks.

"I said I'm fine Damian! There's no need to ask a bunch of questions to learn that.
I'm just going to see him for the last time to say goodbye. That's all." I reply to him as I look through the window.

"For the last time? What do you mean you're going to see him for the last time?"

"I don't like him anymore. Not after what I learned about him that's all. In fact, I've been talking to someone else these days and I think I really like him a lot." I tell him trying to look as much convenient as I can even though saying these words hurts. But I have to. I have to say them for our own good.