Chapter 2

Raph's POV

Being a human was horrible. After being turned human, we stopped wearing our masks considering there was no point to it anymore. We'd just be judged if we wore masks around. One of the weirdest parts about being human was not having a shell. I miss it if I'm being honest however at the same time my back can relax since I don't have to carry so much weight on my shoulders. It's just weird not having it anymore since I've had it for all my life.

But being a human was also amazing! I liked having hair and hanging out with Casey will a lot more fun! We'll be able to go out of the lair without having to hide! There were many upsides and downsides about being a human now.

We were all in the tv room when Splinter came up to us. "You may go to the surface tonight. And since you are human now, you mustn't hide anymore."

The four if us were excited. This will be the first time going out since the accident in Shredder's lair. We all stood up and were about to leave when Splinter started speaking again.

"I don't want you talking to strangers. I know you can protect yourselves however you still haven't trained as humans yet."

"Hai Sensei," the four of us say in sync.

"And you will not get a girlfriend while you're out tonight," Splinter added.

"Hai Sensei," we said annoyed just wanting to leave already.

"And you must be back before 9:00pm!" he calls as we start leaving the lair. We ran through the sewers anxious to get out.

"What are we going to do?" Mikey asks as reach the streets. We start walking down a sidewalk not knowing where we're going.

"I don't know, whatever humans do," Leo responds.

"Really Leo?" I ask sarcastically.

He glances at me evilly. I seem to be annoying him already. "Okay Raph, do you have any suggestions?" Leo asks me.

"Why don't we just go to a park. I know one close by," I say.

I look over at the others. They all shrug meaning 'why not?' I lead the to the park which is no longer than ten minutes away if you were to walk.

We didn't have our weapons with us for two reasons. One, it's not normal for humans to carry weapons around and two, we still having tried using them as humans.

We made it to the park and the four of us took a seat at the picnic table. "It's so weird, Mikey says looking around us.

"Mikey, we've been to parks before and you've never said their weird," Donnie says.

"That's not what I was talking about! I mean it's so weird being able to walk around the streets and be in a park with people and not be judged."

He did have a point. Typically when we were mutants every time we saw a human they go running off screaming. Today was finally the day where we were excepted.

"So Leo? You looking for any girls?" I ask with a smirk on my face. I know he likes Karai and bugging him about it is very fun.

"Very funny Raph," he replies blushing a little.

He thought I was finished, but I still had more to say. "Hey Leo, what happens if Karai still doesn't want you even though you're human?"

Leo gives me an evil glance and doesn't respond. I don't need an answer, he reaction was good enough for me.

"Hey Raph," Donnie says. "What about you?"

"Well...I mean," I start to say but am cut off by Leo.

"Splinter said no girls."

We all turn our attention back to Leo. "No Leo," I say. "He said no girls tonight."

"And plus, aren't you already interested in a girl?" I ask Leo cocking an eyebrow.

"So what? Donnie is too!"

"Don't throw me under the bus!" Donnie tells Leo.

It goes silent for a moment. It's really nice outside. The temperature was nice, not too cold or hot. There was a bit of a breeze but nothing too bad.

"What about you Mikey?" Leo asks.

"Well, I don't know," he replies. "I be only been human for a little."

We talked some more and walked around the park. Next thing we knew it was getting close to 9:00pm so we headed back.

I went to my room once we got back. I wasn't going to bed but I had enough for the night. Maybe I was wrong about the whole human situation. Maybe it isn't going to be so bad after all!

(Hope you enjoyed this chapter! This one has been edited too, and although they are slow updates I promise they will all get edited eventually.)