Chapter 29

Raph's POV

It was 6:00pm by the time we finished getting everything ready for the party. People would start coming in around 30 minute even though the party starts at 7:00pm.

April and Casey were the first ones to come. I didn't care that they came almost an hour early because we're so close.

While we were sitting around waiting for everyone to come, I decided to talk to Donnie.

I went up to him and whispered "I invited Brenna."

"Why would you do that?" Donnie said ignoring that I whispered for a reason.

"I knew you would want her to come," I bugged him.

"Whatever Raph, I'm not even going to let you bother me anymore," Donnie said sounding annoyed.

I chucked and stopped bugging him.

Around 6:45pm people started coming. That's when Donnie started to play the music. It was too loud, but it wasn't too quiet either.

By 7:20, the place started to get full.

Leo came over to me. This can't be good. "I thought you said there weren't going to be a lot of people!" Leo said making his voice a bit higher then it normally was.

"I know I did, but if I told you I know you wouldn't allow it!" I explained.

"Of course I wouldn't..." Leo started but I interrupted him.

"Listen I know you're in charge and all, but can't we have fun for one night? Just relax tonight, and worry about it tomorrow," I told him hoping he'd take my advice.

He nodded his head and walked off.

Donnie's POV

I'm not much of a partyer. I'd honestly be in the garage working on something then doing this right now. I couldn't go to my room either. We blocked the upstairs part off.

In the living room everyone was basically dancing. In the kitchen everyone was eating, and in every other room people were talking.

I was that one person who didn't know what to do! I didn't really fit in with any of the things that they were doing. So I just sat against one of the walls by myself.

While I was sitting there, I guess Mikey saw me. He came up to me and sat next to me.

"Why are you alone?" he asked.

"I don't fit in we'll here," I explained.

"Why don't you go dance?" Mikey asked me.

"If prefer not to embarrass myself in front of everyone," I said.

"Then why don't you go talk to someone?"

"I'm not really close with anyone here."

"I heard they're playing spin the pepsi bottle in the hallway," Mikey said as I'd I were interested in that.

"I'm good," I said thinking that I should've left.

"Why don't you go talk to Brenna?" Mikey asked.

I looked at him with evil eyes. How many times do I have to tell them that I don't like her before they believe me? I still like April! I don't get why they think I like her!

"Hey Brenna!" Mikey called across the room then left, making it look like I called it.

"Great," I said sarcastically to myself as Brenna started to come towards me.

"Hey Donnie," she said.

"Hey Brenna," I said sounding a bit nervously.

"You know you don't have to be nervous talking to me," she said.

"I'm not," I lied.

"Right...so what's up?"

"Oh nothing much, just throwing a party," I joked.

She chuckled a but.

"So what's up with you?" I asked her.

"Nothing much. So what did you wanna ask me?"

I looked at her a bit confused. I wanted to ask her something.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"When Raph invited me, he said you wanted to ask me something," she explained.

I'm gonna kill Raph once this party is over.

"Well...um I can't remember what is was actually," I lied to her not wanting to have to explain everything to her.

"Okay, ask me when you remember."

"Okay I will," I said even though there isn't anything that I wanna ask her.

"I'm gonna take off now, I'll catch up with you later," she said.

"Okay, see you!"

As soon as she left I started searching for Raph. He took it too far this time.