Chapter 50!

Raph's POV

The first slow dance had just finished. Do you think I've found Hannah yet? Nope. Nobody says they've seen her either. I'm starting to lose hope. Maybe I won't find her.

Since I couldn't find her, I decided to take a little break. I'm not much of a dancer, but when I saw my friends dancing, I decided to join them.

We were in the middle of dancing when Jarod my friend came up to me.

"I think your brother is having a dance off," he explained. "I'll bring you to it."

I nodded and followed him. I have three brothers and right away I knew which one it would be to have a dance off, Mikey.

There was a big crowd watching the two of them. I had to shove my way in to be able to see them. Once I was close enough, I realized that he was having a dance off with one of the most popular guys in the school!

Why would he be doing this? If he wins it would be awesome to beat a very popular guy, but if he looses it will be quite embarrassing.

It was Jace's turn. (The guy he was having a dance off with.) He did some crazy breakdancing moves then ended if off with a one handed handstand. The crowd was cheering loudly.

Mikey went next. He did some spins and other moves. Mikey knew he had to end his off better then Jace's ending. He did a front flip and the audience starting cheering even louder for him.

Jace was getting angry. A guy who wasn't even that popular was beating him! He started to do the worm, and other things. To end it off he started off in a push up, the lifted himself into another handstand.

If I'm being honest here, he could've ended it off a lot better. Even I could do what he just did.

Everyone started to cheer for him, just as loud or maybe a little louder than Mikey's dance. Mikey knew he had to beat his performance.

The first thing Mikey did was a no handed cartwheel. He continued it by spinning on his back, and doing other wicked stuff. To end it off, he did a double backflip!

Pretty much everyone was screaming at the top of their lungs. It was obvious that Mikey had won the dance off. Jace ran away once he realized he lost.

Everyone started to surround Mikey before I got the chance to congratulate him. I decided that I'd do that later and I should keep looking for Hannah.

I started walking around the building again. Why is it so hard to find her? I've been looking for a few hours now!

When I was about to take another break, I saw her. She was on the move but I chased her.

"Hey," I said.

She turned around. I hope she isn't mad at me.

"Raph?" Hannah asked confused.

That time I talked to her was when I told her I couldn't come. I never did tell her that I was coming.

"I know you're confused, but I wasn't supposed to be coming. I'm sorry I didn't tell you that I can come, but suprise!" I explained.

"We'll talk more about this later, for now let's do something else."

She didn't seem mad at all. I'm really glad because I was excepting her to be upset with me.

Before I could ask her what she wanted to do, the DJs announced that they were just about to play the second slow dance of the night.

"So...you wanna dance?" I asked her.

She smiled and nodded. I found her just in time. As the song started, I put my hands on her waist and she but hers on my shoulders.

We danced until the song was finished. It was right then and there when I made my move. I kissed her. It was our first kiss, but it was also I good one. She pulled back and both her and I were blushing.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and took it out to see what it was. You've got to be kidding! It was a text from Leo. He explained that Splinter just phoned and that we have to leave now.

I just found her! This isn't fair! I was really mad, but happy that I did find her. The hardest part will be having to explain to Hannah that I have to leave.

"I'm really sorry but I've for to go," I said.

She was shocked. "But you just found me," she said confused.

I sighed. "I know and I'm really sorry but I have to go."

She nodded her head. I knew she was sad that I had to leave, but what could I do? Splinter is already going to be extremely mad at us since we are grounded.

!!!!!!Please read the note below!!!!!!
---------------------------------------------
Hey guys I just wanted to let everyone know that this story is coming to an end soon. This is not the last chapter but definitely one of the last ones.
After I finish the story I will most likely not be writing a sequel, but will be writing epilogues. (If you don't know what an epilogue is, it's basically a paragraph or so to explain what happened to them after, sorry I'm a bad explainer.) Anyways this story has been going on for a long time since I only planned to have around 20 chapters. Anyways hoped you liked the chapter, and have a good night/day!
---------------------------------------------