Chapter 25

Donnie's POV

The next day in science we were doing another project. It was done in partners, but instead of picking your own, the teacher drew names from a hat.

I was really hoping that I wouldn't be paired up with the one guy named Joe. I didn't like him. He was a jerk.

Joe got paired up with another person named Henry. I bet that Henry will be doing all of the work.

"Donatello and... Brenna," my teacher announced.

This was even worst then being with Joe. Ever since Brenna and I kissed, things have been really awkward between the two of us.

I came and sat in the chair beside her. I was nervous just to talk to her. She looked at me and could tell I was nervous.

"Listen Donnie, I know things happened before, but lets forget about it for now, and do this project like it never happened."

I nodded my head in agreement. We started brainstorming ideas. By the end of the class we decide what we were going to do for our project.

Raph's POV

Since my grades were really low, I decided to try and pay attention in class. During math class, I didn't fall asleep! We were handed out a sheet of paper and were told that we'll have a test in about a week or two away from now.

Since I focused this class, I pretty much knew what I was doing. I was actually one of the first people to be finished!

Throughout the entire day I payed attention. I didn't have any homework, so I was fine.

Once we got home, Splinter called a meeting. He told us that in a week from today, he was going to be leaving for a week. I kinda zoned out after that, so I'm not exactly sure why. Once he said that, all I could think I was one thing that I've always wanted to do, have a party!

Once the meeting was over, I went to my room. A party would be so much fun! With sensei gone for a week, there would be no way that he'd find out about it anyways!

~•7 days later•~

Tonight was the night that sensei was leaving. Today was a Friday. I still haven't told anyone about the party idea, but after school today, I will. If not, I'll tell them tomorrow.

"We will be having our test on Monday," my teacher announced.

Today I wasn't paying that much attention in school. I was too busy thinking about the party.

After school we walked home. I brought my binders home to study for the math test.

At 7:00pm sensei left. That's when I decided that I was going to tell someone about the plan. I had to tell someone who wasn't going to freak out about it.

If I told Leo he'd freak out, so not him. Donnie would probably not go along with it. Mikey might say yes, or might say no. Karai on the other hand will probably say yes.

"Karai," I said called from the stairs.

"Yeah," she said coming towards the stairs.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked.

"Sure," she said insure if she wanted to.

I walked upstairs to my room. She followed in and took a seat on my bed.

"Now that sensei is gone for a week, how about we have a party?"

"Sound like fun," she said. "But here?"

"Yeah," I said.

"Don't you think sensei will find out though?"

"We're pretty good at keeping secrets," I said.

"If you can convince the others, I'm all for it." Karai said and left.

One down three to go. I'll try to convince Mikey next. It won't be that hard, will it?