Chapter 30

Raph's POV

I was just having a good time, talking to some girls when all of a sudden Donnie came out of no where and came towards me.

"I need to talk to you," he said not sounding too happy.

"Not now, I whispered a bit embarrassed.

"I don't care that you're talking to someone," Donnie said not whispering.

"I'll be back," I told the girls I was talking to and went with Donnie.

"What do you want?" I asked annoyed already.

"First you invite Brenna, then you tell her that there is something I wanna ask her!" Donnie basically yelled.

"Oh, right," I said chuckling a bit. I forgot I did that.

"You think this is funny? This isn't funny!" Donnie said yelling the last part.

"Come down Donnie, it was just a joke."

"Well it's not funny!" Donnie said a bit quieter but still loud.

"I think you said that," I told Donnie not taking this conversation seriously.

"Why did you do it?"

"Because it's funny!" I said.

"But it's not!" Donnie yelled.

"Calm down!" I yelled back at him.

"Now while you freak out about what's not a big deal, I'm gonna go talk to them," I explained pointing to who I was talking to before.

Donnie looked at me angrily. "I'm gonna get you back," Donnie said.

"You do that," I said not believing that he would.

I left to talk to my friends.

Karai's POV

I was in the TV room where everyone was dancing. Since I lost Leo somewhere, I wasn't dancing. I can't dance anyways.

I was standing leaning against a wall when someone came up to me. It was a tall guy around my age. I've never seen him before.

"Hey," he said to me. "I'm Zach."

"I'm Karai," I said.

"Do you maybe wanna dance?" Zach asked me.

"I'm sorry but I kinda have a boyfriend." I said not wanting to dance.

"And where is he?"

"I'm actually not to sure right now," I said hoping that he'd leave.

"Shouldn't he be here dancing with you?"

"I don't dance," I explained getting a bit annoyed that he wouldn't stop asking me questions.

"And why not?" Zach asked me...again.

"Because I can't," I explained getting more annoyed.

"I could teach you," he said holding out his hand.

"I'm sure my boyfriend would love you," I said sarcastically.

"I'm sure he wouldn't mind," Zach said with his hand still there.

"I think he would," I explained.

"Just one dance," he said.

"If I do will you leave me alone?" I asked him.

He nodded his head.

I closed my eyes and sighed. I grabbed his hand even though I didn't want to.

He started to spin me around and do all of these dance moves. Near the end of the song, I saw Leo. I hope he didn't see me.

"I have to go," I said letting go of his hand.

"C'mon the songs almost done," he said.

"I know," I said and left.

I decided not to go to Leo incase he did see me. I guess he saw me leaving and started chasing me.

"Karai," he called as he caught up to me.

"There you are, I've been looking for you all over," I lied.

"What were you doing?" Leo asked sounding not to happy. I guess he did see me.

"Leo, it's not what it looks like," I said.

"Yeah, so it just looked like you were dancing with another guy?" Leo asked sounding angry.

"Well I was, but only because he wouldn't leave me alone! I didn't want to" I tried to explain.

"So you thought that it'd be okay to dance with him!" Leo said raising his voice.

"I get it that you're mad, but is it really that big of a deal? It's not like I kissed him or anything!" I said raising my voice a bit.

"I can't believe you Karai. You're trying to make me look like the bad guy here?"

"Im sorry that he wouldn't leave me alone!" I said.

"So it wouldn't bother you if danced with another girl?" Leo asked me.

"If she was annoying you, then no."

"Whatever Karai," Leo said and walked off.

Great, another argument. I'm starting to wonder why I even like him as much as I do.