Chapter 36

Donnie's POV

Since Splinter is back now, we haven't been doing much lately. Things are pretty much normal besides the fact that Mikey doesn't come out of his room that often. Even though he broke up with her, he isn't taking it all that well.

At school Brenna hasn't really been talking to me lately. I just don't get her. The one day she kissed me, then tells me to pretend that it never happened. Then other day we have a great time and she doesn't talk to me. I don't know what's going on between us.

Today I was working in the garage. I was working on a old car that was there since we bought the house. I know that I don't have my license, but I can get it anytime now, so I'm getting the car ready for when I can drive.

I was under the car, when Raph called me.

I got out from under the car and found him. "What?" I asked kinda annoyed that he interrupted me.

"C'mon we're going on patrol," Raph said.

"Don't we normally go on portal at nighttime?" I asked looking at the click and realizing that it was only 7:30pm.

"Yeah when we were turtles," Raph said.

"Well won't people be afraid when the see people with weapons?" I asked.

"We'll go on the rooftops," Raph said.

Thinking that this was a bad idea, I agreed to do it.

Raph's POV

We were already to go. Well, almost all of us. Mikey decided not to come. He was still too upset.

We couldn't go yet, because we weren't sure if Karai was coming or not. Splinter didn't want her to go for some reason, but she wanted to go. They were in the kitchen arguing if she could go or not.

"You're not going," Splinter said calmly.

"And you're crazy if you think I'm not going," Karai answered by yelling at him.

"Karai," he started but was cut off by her yelling.

"Why can't I go, are you picking favourites or something?"

"Karai listen, you are not going," Splinter said raising her voice.

I don't know who's going to win this fight. Normally none if us four don't argue with sensei. But Karai, well she's something else.

"I don't care what you say, I'm going," she yelled.

"Karai am your father..."

"Yeah and I'm your daughter, what's your point!"

"Let me finish speaking and I will tell you what the point is!" Splinter said raising his voice even more.

"And everyone says I have anger issues," I said.

"Shut up Raph!" Leo said, annoyed that I was right.

"Yeah it's okay to tell me I have anger issues and it's not okay if I say your girlfriend does?" I asked.

"Enough! I don't want another fight going on!" Donnie said stopping us from saying another word.

Eventually Splinter won the fight. Karai wasn't happy with him. She stomped off to her room and slammed the door.

"I'll talk to her later," Leo decided.

"Yeah that'd be good," Donnie said.

With that, we were off to the rooftops. Hopefully nothing else goes wrong.