Chapter 21

Raph's POV

As we were about to leave school, we got our report cards. I didn't even wanna look at mine, but I did. I'm going to be in a lot of trouble, for sure.

The five of us walked into the house. Donnie was the first one to give his report card to Splinter.

Donnie wasn't scared to, mainly because of his good grades.

Master Splinter opened it and read through it. He was very pleased with it. His lowest mark was a 96% in English.

The rest of us didn't want to show him ours. We had no choice but to.

Leo went next. He stood sacredly beside sensei. Leo had the second highest marks. His lowest a 82% in social studies. Master Splinter was also very pleased with his marks.

Mikey went next. Once he stood beside sensei, he was basically shaking. You could tell by the expression on his face that he was very nervous.

Mainly all of his grades were in the 70%'s. There were some in the 80's, and few in the 90%'s. His lowest mark was a 73% in math. He actually surprised me with his grades. Master Splinter was happy with his marks, just not as happy then with the others.

Karai and I were arguing of who should go next. Of course I said she should, and she said I should. Eventually she got sick of arguing and agreed to go next.

Karai handed him her report card and walked off. She didn't even want to see his reaction.

Like Mikey, most of her grades where in the 70%'s. Her grade in math was the lowest, being a 67%. Master Splinter was happy with it, except for her math grade. He said that he wants all of our grades to be a 70% or higher. I can only imagine when he sees my report card. He will not be too happy with it.

There was only one person left to hand on there report card. That was me. I handed it to him. I knew he was probably going to have a talk with me later.

Mainly all of my grades where in the 60%'s. I had a couple in the 50%'s, and 70%'s. I had two in the 80%'s, and one in the 90%'s. my lowest grade was a 54% in science. I'm almost failing that class.

As soon as Master Splinter finished reading my report card, he asked if he could talk to me in the kitchen. I had no choice, so I agreed.

"Raphael, I see that you are not trying your hardest in your classes. At the beginning of the year I said that I'd like all of your grades about 70%," Splinter said. "The majority of your grades are below expectations. If you do not raise your grades by the end of the year, there will be consequences."

"Like what?" I asked trying not to sound rude.

"You'll be grounded for sure. I will not allow you to watch TV, go on your phone, or leave the house. To make sure you will get you grades up, I will also allow no dating from you for a year," Splinter explained.

I can handle the grounded part, but no dating for a year! He really knows how to get me to try to get my grades up.

"You may leave."

As I left I realized something. I'll have to start paying attention in class!