Chapter 33

Raph's POV

It was about 1:20am now. There were only around 20 people left, and I'll admit that I was starting to get tired, but I was still having fun.

I walked past the hallway when Leo came up to me. "Shouldn't they be gone by now?" Leo asked.

"Calm down Leo, they'll leave soon," I said.

"I'm not staying up all night Raph, since in in charge, I say the party ends at 12:30am," Leo said.

"Not everyone will be gone in ten minutes!"

"Well then we'll make them leave," Leo said.

Although I was having a good time, maybe he is right. The party has been going on for a pretty long time now.

Even if I didn't agree with Leo, I know that he'll stop the party with or without me.

I decided to go tell Mikey that we only had around nine minuets left.

I walked around looking for Mikey. I found him in the dinning room.

"Hey Mikey!" I called as I walked up to him.

"What's up Raph?" Mikey asked.

"The party's ending soon," I explained.

"Okay, I'm getting a little tiered."

I honestly thought he was going to put up a fight about it. I know he liked to party, so this actually shocked me.

"Okay, see you around," I said and walked off.

Soon enough it was 12:30. I'd say there were only around fifteen people left.

I got Donnie to turn off the music so people would get the hint that it was done. A few people left, but a few stayed.

We ended up telling people that the party was over and they had to leave.

Once everyone was gone, I took a quick look around the place. It was a mess. Tomorrow we'll be cleaning all day!

Before I went to bed, I decided to talk to Donnie. I honestly don't know what's going on with him. He claims that he doesn't like Brenna, then I see him dancing with her.

"Hey Donnie, can we talk?" I asked as he was about to enter his room.

"Yeah sure, come in."

I walked into his room and took a seat on his computer chair. He sat in his bed.

"I know that it's honestly none of my business, but what's up with you and Brenna?" I asked.

"I don't even know anymore. I'm not sure if she wanted to dance with me because I was upset, or because she likes me," Donnie said.

"But what about you, do you like her?" I asked him.

"I don't know Raph, I'm just so confused right now," Donnie explained.

"Okay, I understand," I said.

Donnie smiled. I think he's glad tht I didn't question him more about it.

"I'm going to bed, I said and got up.

"Night Raph," Donnie said.

"Night Donnie," I said and left.

I went to my room and went under the covers. I don't even remember lying down, that's how fast I fell asleep.