Chapter 28

Raph's POV

We all got up early. Today we were going to get everything ready for the party.

We gathered in the kitchen to plan our day out.

"Mikey, you'll get decorations and decorate this place, just don't overdue it," I instructed.

"Oh fun," Mikey said excitingly.

"Karai and Leo, you two will get food and stuff like that. I'll invite everyone," I explained.

As soon as the meeting was over, Leo, Mikey and Karai went walking to get the things they were assigned to get.

I went straight to my phone to invite people.

The first person I called was my friend Alex. He's one of my closest friends in school.

There was no answer so I left a message.

"Hey Alex. I'm having a party at 7:00 if you wanna come."

While I was phoning people, Donnie came downstairs.

"How's the party coming along?" Donnie asked rubbing his eyes. I could tell that he just woke up.

"So far it's okay," I said telling the truth.

"Listen I was thinking about this last night, and I think I wanna come," Donnie said sounding a bit nervous.

"Okay," I said kinda happy that he was coming.

"Do you need any help?"

"Yeah actually can you make a speaker or something to play music?" I asked.

"Sure, I'll be right on it," Donnie said without hesitation.

I decided to phone Casey before I phoned April. I'm not sure if April will think that this is a good idea.

"Hey Casey," I said.

"What's up Raph?"

"Well Splinter is gone for the week, so were gonna throw a party."

"Okay I'm in."

"It starts at 7:00pm tonight."

"I'll be there."

"Yeah can you tell April for me?" I asked not really wanting to tell her myself.

"Yeah sure, I got to go, see you tonight!"

"Yeah see you tonight." I said and hung up.

A couple down only what will feel like a billion left to go.

Leo's POV

We walled to the closest place that would sell food and decorations.

"We meet right here when we're done," I said standing on the outside of the store.

Once we got there, Mikey spilt from us to get the decorations.

Karai and I were going down the aisles picking out everything for the party as quickly as we could.

Everything was going well. Really well until the most embarrassing thing happened.

We ran into my English teacher. We tried avoiding her, but somehow ended up talking to her.

"Leo!" Miss Anderson said.

"Hello Miss Anderson," I said sounding a bit embarrassed.

"And who's this?" she asked referring to Karai. Karai doesn't have her as a teacher.

"This is Karai my umm...girlfriend." I explained trying to not sound embarrassed.

At this point Karai's face started to turn a bit red too.

We wanted to leave, but she kept on talking.

"Nice to meet you," she said then reached her hand out to shake Karai's.

I could tell Karai didn't want to, but did it anyways.

After about twenty minutes, she decided that she had to go. I was glad when she did leave. It's not that I don't like her, it's just I prefer talking to her inside of school, not outside of school.

We gathered all the things we needed. We paid and left.

"What took you guys so long?" Mikey asked waiting outside where I told him to wait.

"Leo's teacher saw us an decided to talk to us for a long time," Karai explained for me.

"We better start going, it's 1:00pm and you still have some decorating to do," I said. With that, we left.