Chapter 35

Raph's POV

Tammy broke up with me a while ago, and Mikey broke up with Sidney last night. Who knows what's up with Donnie and Brenna, Casey and April after two nights ago. Karai and Leo are the only left, but they keep on getting in fights. Then again Karai gets in fights with everyone.

Today after school we were all doing nothing, mainly just watching TV when the door opened. By my surprise, Splinter walked in!

"Splinter?" I asked confused. He's not supposed to come home for a few more days!

"Yes, I have come home early. Where is Leonardo?" Sensei said.

"Probably with Karai," Donnie answered.

"Where is Karai?" Splinter asked.

"Probably with Leo," Mikey answered. "If you were paying attention, you'd know this already!

Sensei sighed. Those two weren't helping him at all.

"Check upstairs," I suggested.

"Thank you Raphael," Splinter said, because I actually gave him useful information.

Splinter walked upstairs. I walked up and sat beside Mikey. Splinter is probably going to ask us what we did. We didn't come up with a lie to tell Splinter, because we didn't think he was coming home for a few more days.

"If Splinter asks us what we did, don't tell him about the party, just tell him we went to the park and things like that," I explained to Mikey.

Mikey nodded his head. If sensei finds out about the party, we'll for sure get grounded, and more. The party was fun, but it was a big risk to take.

Leo's POV

I was sitting on my bed watching tv while Karai was sitting on the floor, probably watching TV too.

I heard a knock on my door, and assumed it was Raph either coming in to bug us, or he wanted something.

"Come in," I called out with hardly any expression in my voice.

When the door opened it wasn't Raph who came in, in fact it was the last person I expected to come in.

"Why are you here?" Karai asked probably not realizing that it sounded like she didn't want him here.

"Nice to see you too daughter," Splinter joked.

"I didn't mean it like that," Karai said realizing what she did before.

"I've come home early."

"Why?" I asked using a voice so it didn't sound rude.

"Because I didn't know if I could trust all of you while I was gone," Splinter said telling us the truth.

"Thanks," Karai answered sarcastically.

"Can I have a minute with Leonardo?" Sensei asked Karai.

I knew what was coming. He was going to ask me questions about what we did while he was gone.

"Fine," she said sounding like she didn't want to leave. She left and shut the door behind her.

"Leonardo, I left you on charge for a reason, now I want you to tell me the truth about what I ask you," Sensei said.

I already felt guilty. I was in charge, and now I'm going to lie to him about it.

"Hai sensei," I replied.

"Did you have any friends I've while I was gone?"

"Just April and Casey," I lied already.

Sensei stared at me in the eyes. I knew he was trying to determine if I was lying or not. I didn't smile and I hardly blinked. It felt like this was taking forever!

"Did any if you go over to anyone's house?"

"No," I said. This time I didn't have to lie.

He stared at me in the eyes again, but this time seemed to go by quicker then last time. Probably because I'm not lying right now.

"Did you guys go to school yesterday and today?"

"Yes, I made them go," I said not lying again.

"That is all I need to know. If you were lying to me and I find out, you will be in a LOT of trouble, understand?" Master Splinter asked.

I shook my head yes. Although he shouldn't be able to find out about the party, I'm starting to get really nervous. I'm starting to wonder why I let the party happen in the first place.